Saturday 27 July 2013

La Roche posay - Anthelios Invisible 50SPF oil with Escentual.com




La Roche posey finally did the impossible. So with Summer finally here we are all cracking out the sunscreen and oils that protect our skin from the suns obvious damage.

They say :

Protect your skin with the La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Invisible Nutritive Oil SPF50+, a lightweight, nourishing oil for the face and the body. The oil provides very high UVA-UVB protection for all skin types, even for skin that is sensitive and intolerant to the sun. With its non-sticky, invisible satin finish, it's both comfortable to wear and moisturising. Added La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water soothes and calms the skin. Apply liberally before sun exposure to both the face and the body, and reapply after swimming or towelling in order to maintain protection.
Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, paraben-free, water resistant.

May sound odd to use an oil but with this being factor 50SPF that in sunscreen is like wallpaper paste. Believe me I know and rubbing in the higher SPF can be just tiresome. So with this oil its very light and absorbs very quickly leaving no sticky nor harsh feeling like your caked in product.
I've judged this being that I'm of a skin tone that's quite lucky, in that I can use the littlest SPF and I mean 2 or none and not burn. I am not incouraging this just saying that I would use this and it would more then less be a oil consistency.


So I hope you can see below the texture of the oil and what the result is when its rubbed in, which is virtually nothing. I would not use this with children and even if a product says its waterproof, in this heat keep reapplying. It really absorbs very quickly and not of a residual texture at all. So that is why i say if using this be careful during those important hours of 12-3pm and drink plenty of water. As you could easily forget anything has been applied. 


I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this again if I was going away or recommending this to anyone needing higher SPF and hating the rigorous creams. My husbands very fair and has not burned at all where as by now he would be like Chrispy bacon in pain. 


Please look after yourselfs in this heat and the oil can be purchased at Escentual.com
Also 20% off until the 26th July and ends at midnight so grab some quick for your holiday. 


1 comment:

  1. I have never seen this item before but I am interested in trying out more La Roche Posay products. I am not sure I would give this a go but it goes look good

    xx

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...