Friday 19 July 2013

Makeup Academy - MUA


So along with Vivo, I also use MUA as I call it. Now I've known of MUA for a while and been impressed with there palettes that I've bought the artiste and just purchased the Top model palette. As the MUA eyeshadows without a doubt are worth every penny.  As are the facial products, i use the powders regularly being £1 its really affordable and quality products. So i was thrilled to be sent 3 blushes of the range and see how the pigments were, as they have now branched in with Fashionista. So i did a comparison grid of pictures showing the blush, then in the pan and the swatch.


As you can see Lolly is a coral colour, candy-floss being a light pink and marshmallow being more of a candy pink blush to be used with a light hand to give a lovely flush of colour. These are impressive products from MUA and just shows quality. Barely needing to be built up and also can be used for eye-colour if you needed a pink of these colours. I would say these blushes are pigmented, feel silky to the touch and application. Blend in well to your facial makeup and also offer a fabulous value for money. 


I was kindly sent a few of there newly released "perfect pout" lip products in "Crazy in love and Runway" to trial and they are on the same track as the chubby lip products that all companies are bringing out this summer. I have some urban decay super saturated and using them to compare against. I was also sent a lipgloss as well in the standard tube in a lovely pink called "just incase" so again I've done a grid with the product and picture of the product applied. 


Now these perfect pouts are in amazing colours and the swatches are highly pigmented. Plus they can be built upon. I love these and will love to purchase more to compete my collection. They are affordable and in my opinion just as good as the higher priced versions. As you can see the swatches are amazing colour payoff and also apply easily, not a lot of pressure is needed. Amazing and surprised me that these power pouts are real contenders to the higher priced versions and offer quality. You wont be disappointed with these power pouts if you purchase them as they offer moisture to the lips, pigment and also a sleek, chic and quality package. 
Another great release from MUA.

I have also purchased the model palette and i will be reviewing this as i think for the price its amazing value.




2 comments:

  1. The lip pouts looks really good, loving the colours xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love MUA products - I never really clicked on that they branched into the Fashionista brand aswell!

    Anita @ ATA|AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...