Wednesday 28 August 2013

Benefit - Porefessional



Benefit is a company well known by all and I have a few products by them I have tried and loved. I then was given some samples of the Porefessional to try and see if I found it to be to my liking.

They say

POREfessional is the UK's best-selling primer*
Quickly minimise the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.


I don't have a problem with my pores usually but some days I can have them visible on the bridge of my nose and cheeks at times. So I used a dot to gently tap like I would a concealer to fill the pores. The porefessional is a beige cream which is a little tacky to the touch but then dries quickly before I apply my primer and foundation on top.


I like this product but find my use would be for a more primer based product and this little tube will do me well for the times I notice my pores. I may repurchase this for winter as I do notice my pores more then. So I can say this is good but apply with light taps and not get the urge to over load the skin like a primer as its not for that purpose. So if you do suffer from pores you worry about then this is a good product and also blends in to the skin. As this would be darker shade then I would buy if it was a foundation, so worry not that it looks to be dark for your complexion.  As this when tapped into the pores blends to not be noticed.  


I know my old age means my pores and lines are getting more obvious so my need for this sort of product may increase. I will purchase a backup come winter if my little samples do not give me enough to see me through.  As its a handy product to own, in case you need it on a day your pores do not behave as my skin often does. 



Do you use Porefessional ? What do you think ? Is the full size a good investment ?

1 comment:

  1. I've used it.. I like it but I don't love it. Still on the hunt for an amazing one. Any recommendations welcome :) x

    Debbie | debelloyd.com

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...