Monday 12 August 2013

SeaCret - BB Cream



Now that it is summer and the heat enables me to tone down my coverage for foundation, il be using BB creams and tinted moisturiser then use a powder to keep my skin matte.

Seacret is known for its dead sea mineral skincare, which has been a natural source of minerals for millions of years. They now have a BB cream which is a light blend of moisturiser and foundation. Which they say will give the skin an even tone and lasting smoothness. Being that its a white cream it then corrects and conceals blemishes and imperfections. Leaving the skin hydrated and balanced with a natural glow.  Can be used as a base for makeup as a light coverage or your daily makeup if you don't need extra coverage.


Having used Dead Sea minerals salts as a child, I know they the properties are known around the world. People flock to the Dead Sea to experience the salts and mud to heal and make the most of the properties that make the skin healthy and balanced. 


So at first sight you see this BB cream is white with beads within it. Once you start to blend this into your face it merges with your skin tone and gives a natural base colour. I usually use a medium or fuller coverage as I do have a few discolourations on my face I want covered. So I would conceal them and probably powder to set this and use the BB cream as my base primer so that I don't need a full coverage foundation. So it's a nicer feeling over summer not having that much makeup on. As the BB cream hydrates my face which is my main concern and issue when I look for makeup. This offers that totally and felt natural and light when i applied it. Using it mainly had been lovely and I really enjoyed using it in this heat. It doesn't feel like its sliding off in the heat and if I do feel like my T-zone is "shiny" then a simple transparent blot powder is more then enough.


So as you can see above with just the BB cream on where I would conceal on my cheek, then use a powder to just even this with the concealer. 

I am really impressed with this BB cream and how it's blended in with my skin tone  but it is only a light coverage so you will need some concealer to blend into any blemishes you may have. Plus a little went a long way so you won't need a lot when blending. I was surprised how well the colour went from white to my actual skin tone and that's a really smart technology to adapt to your skin so easily. Plus no oxidation or heavy feeling.  I would continue to use this over summer as I do feel like its light and keeping my skin hydrated. So if your looking for hydration and need a light coverage for the heaty summer but hydrated ready for the change in weather. This is a welcome  addition for my makeup routine. 
Very impressive product and thank you Seacret for allowing me to trial this for you. 

1 comment:

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...