Tuesday 19 August 2014

Eucerin - Eye Makeup remover & 3 in 1 Micellar fluid review




Eucerin is a brand I stumbled upon when I tried a sample of cleansing milk and moisturiser. It's a skincare brand that's very proud of its 100 year history. I am reviewing 2 products from the new "Dermatoclean" range. Many thanks to Eucerin.


They say :
The skin is one of our most important organs, as it protects us against the environment, gives us our appearance and sense of touch. Eucerin is the dermatologist-recommended skin care brand based on honest skin science. It sustains and restores healthy skin and gives you the confidence of a healthy radiant skin.

Through working with dermatologists and using advanced technological expertise, Eucerin ensures reliable and highly effective product innovations on highest dermatological standards. By choosing active ingredients and requiring clinical proof, Eucerin is synonymous for excellent product quality and the combination of effectiveness and superior skin tolerability.


Eucerin is the one skin care brand that delivers a holistic “dermo-cosmetic” approach. Backed up with more than 100 years of Beiersdorf research, Eucerin enhances outer beauty, inner serenity and self-confidence. Delivering visibly healthier, radiant skin, Eucerin® is the a brand that stands for medical skin science. 

My skin story 


So my skin is basically a mixture and as I say can be as pesky as a bug. It can change daily and as I have a long history of being dehydrated a lot. It's safe to say that my would be my acillies heel of things I need to improve upon. Now there is a history of psoriasis in my family, both my mother and fathers side. I can have flare ups in extreme stress and if I'm ill. It tends to be mostly dry in winter, then in summer it will go to a more balanced state. So I will gravitate to more water based skincare with serums. As I find the hydration before helps my moisturiser work better. It's why I like Eucerin's formula for my winter regieme. Plus summer the cleansing skincare is fantastic and hydrating. 
 Eucerin's website has an amazing wealth of knowledge of most skin complaints. How to avoid the common factors and what to do when you know the time your most prone. Press the image to be taken to the dry skin information.

Eucerin DermatoClean Range Review's


They say : 
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Facial cleansing products help skin to breathe. Thorough cleansing is the first step in effective skincare. It is scientifically proven that, when skin is well cleansed and moisturised it is better able to absorb oxygen.


The Eucerin DermatoCLEAN range of cleansing products offers a complete solution for all skin types and cleansing needs. An innovative combination of nature-derived active ingredients works to remove make-up effectively from the skin while helping to maintain its natural moisture balance. Skin cleansed with Eucerin DermatoCLEAN is clean, soft, soothed, refreshed and prepared.

---- Make-up remover ----- 



 Eye Make-Up Remover : thoroughly removes eye make-up and impurities, while keeping skin's own natural moisture level in balance. The eye area is clean, smooth, calm and fresh.
Clinical & ophtalmological tests prove very good skin & eye compatibility. Suitable for contact lenses wearers.  

I found this makeup remover was calming in the summer and was so gentle. My eyes did not get irritated with the rubbing and removal of my eyeliner. It's a gel liner usually and then a pencil in my waterline. So it is an remover I would say will be good for sensitive skin. Not being drying at all and has a hydrating feeling, when you have put a full and heavy face of makeup on. I really like this makeup remover. Plus it really does last as you don't need much to remove stubborn makeup.

--- 3 in1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid --


 3 in1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid : is a convenient facial cleanser, eye make-up remover and toner, suitable for sensitive skin. It contains a very effective yet extra mild cleansing complex and nature-derived actives.
Your skin is perceptibly clean, cleared and refreshed
• Your skin can breathe and is optimally prepared for moisturisation.

This has got to be my holy grail of morning and evening skincare routine. It is my first step I do as soon as I wake up, as it's refreshing. Also I need to wipe my face and neck area, as I just feel uncomfortable and my skin is dirty from the night. Especially in these humid nights where we all sweat and you just get sticky. I would usually use a cleansing solution but found that I didn't get rid of that sticky feeling fully. 

So the first time I used this 3 in 1 micellar fluid, I could not believe how much dirt this removes. I only need a bit on a flannel, then use this in gentle straight rubs to lift the dirt. Plus the evening is surprising how much your skin accumulates, then you do your routine and it's just quite disgusting. I couldn't believe how much my previous cleanser was missing, no wonder my skin was feeling unclean in the morning. I will highly recommend and repurchase this cleanser. It's fantastic and I don't think any product will top this, as my skin is feeling really healthy in this routine. So I better get stocking up. 


Eucerin's new 3 in 1 cleansing fluid is just amazing and this is for all skin types. I feel oily skins will really like this, to get rid of oily buildup's and to freshen up. I can't praise this product more other then say it's here and staying. Even the makeup remover is cooling and doesn't irritate my skin. I wouldn't go as far as to say its something new and exciting on the market. However if you struggle with finding skincare for your skin, then I would recommend Eucerin. 


1 comment:

  1. I've only ever tried their moisturisers before 'n' tbh it didn't work for me but I'm always interested in 'make up removers' as a 'cheat' alternative. to cleansing. Great post, Honey x

    http://atopsyturvyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...