Wednesday 26 April 2017

Dorco Eve - Razor review

                                            

I have too admit that Im excited to try the Dorco Eve razor (being released to the UK). After reading the website to read more on company ethos, ordering of replacement blades etc. They also offer a subscription service to anyone who want a quality razor with replacement blades wrapped for travel. I'm really excited to try this razor and what sets it apart from other brands.

                                                  
About Dorco 
Dorco is an expert in razor innovation, providing millions of customers in over 130 countries worldwide with premium shaving products. Dorco is proud to introduce its shaving innovation to the UK, including an six-blade shaving system. Dorco offers a flexible subscription service on razors and replacement blades. Our first female razor the Dorco EVE 6 is designed a ‘double 3 blade’ format and an innovative brush finger. It gives long-lasting smoothness and reaches hard to shave places. The moisturising Aloe, Vitamin E and Lavender will soothe and protect the most sensitive skin. 

                               
Review of the Dorco 
My initial impression of the packaging was that the Tiffany green/blue shade was an excellent choice. It immediately sets to thinking luxury and quality of the product being presented. Upon opening you are met with a thank you card from the company and instructions for your new razor. There are two blades included which are packaged within an encased plastic safety box. (As the picture demonstrates). Attachment of the handle to the blade is a simple motion and it feels sturdy plus safe to use. 

                                

On initial use of the Dorco, it felt smooth and glided along my leg giving me a close and impressive shave. The more I used the Dorco I felt that it gave me confidence plus a close shave upon use. I was passed on two other razors, these I gave to close family members to see if their opinion was the same or variable. After using for a month, I engaged with my family upon they're views of the Dorco, they both asked where they could purchase more blades or the razor itself. It gave them a close shave but without the rash after they'd normally experience. I definitely will be using Dorco from now on and also looking into the subscription service for the blades and replacement handles as and when needed. I'm really surprised as shaving would leave me itching, red visible rash plus the regrow would be back within days. 

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...