Monday 26 June 2017

Lola Makeup by Perse


I have come to know and see Lola makeup by pearse product's via there social media and often within beauty boxes. I will still as always give full and honest reviews to each product. 

Blusher mono
Add colour to your cheeks with this soft and creamy powder that gives a velvet finish with excellent adhesion to the skin.
Micronised pigments allow you to build long-lasting colour and there is a range of shades to choose from, depending on your skin tone or the time of year. From pink to peach and warm corals, there’s a rosy cheek glow for everyone.
To use: Apply over setting powder for ease of blending or directly onto nude skin using the LOLA Blush Brush for a radiant and natural look.


This blush is very pigmented, also soft and easy to blend finely milled powder. It doesn't kick up when loading your brush so I'm not loosing any product when using  my blush. I love this shade as its subtle but gives a radiant glow. 

INTENSE COLOUR LIPSTICK
This rich full coverage lipstick glides on effortlessly to give full, seductive colour in just one stroke. Ultra-rich pigments offer maximum colour impact with a sophisticated lustre and a glossy finish. The creamy texture is enriched with antioxidants and nourishing plant extracts, Vitamin C, Mango Seed Butter & Vitamin E while peptides and Hyaluronic Acid work to visibly plump, smooth, condition and volumise.

To use: Apply colour directly to the lips. Use the LOLA Lip Brush for added control and a more professional finish.
Lipstick for me can be hit or miss especially with nude shades. I was kindly sent a red with a slight undertone of raspberry. Its a rich and creamy so i would strongly recommend using a clear or similar coloured lip liner. Its a beautifully pigmented, creamy long lasting formula. 


DUO KAJAL + EYELINER
The LOLA Duo Kajal + Eyeliner combines two amazing eyeliners in one handy pen. At one end an intense black Kajal and in the other, a precise liquid eyeliner in marker pen form. It’s easy to apply, dries in seconds and stays put for up to 12 hours. The intense black liner is also waterproof, crease-proof and ophthalmologist tested.

To use: Apply a thin line close to the eyelashes or draw a thicker line flicking up at the end for a more dramatic look.
The duo kohl and eyeliner i must admit first a little wary, as I've tried similar idea's from other brands. So I firstly tried the liquid liner side which is ultra pigmented, does not flake nor bleed out of the corner eye area. It gave me good control and i felt my grip was more sturdy then a smaller liquid liner pen.
The kohl side again is a sharp tip and winds up to looking like a chubby pencil, its blended amazingly for an impressive smokey eyes look.
I have loved the Blusher and the radiant glow it gives me upon application, its a definite favourite and I cannot wait to purchase more shade's. The lipstick is beautifully creamy and highly pigmented and is a stunning colour. I loved this formula of lipstick and am looking forward to seeing the other shade's available. Now whilst the Duo Kajal & Eyeliner is a thicker "pen" to hold but it does give a feeling of better control. It is pigmented and does give me a quicker flick on my cat eyes and my waterline also needed a few strokes due to the kajal being soft and easy to apply. I would also use the Kajal as a liner for my upper lid and then smoke this out when doing my smokey eye looks. So my first impressions are that I'm very impressed with the Lola Makeup. I cannot await my second review and also showcasing more looks using these Lola products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...