Friday 23 August 2019

Where have i been ?


Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those items that women need everyday to look presentable. Also it is a shield for me like a weapon of war, a disguse, rouse and all of the above to mask the pain within. I use makeup when im in pain and it helps give me something else to think about. I find that with makeup I can function more confidently. I really find great pride in my collection and also the looks that i can achieve when im well and then i can photograpth them and place them on instagrm for others to see and get a sense of belonging.


I mostly am housebound or within the hospital which can be isolating in itself. I paint not only to canvas but my face is a open canvas i can always us. That escapism from the daily routine of medications and tests can be freeing.  I have recently been asked to paint some canvas for my nurses looking after me and i was very happy to oblige. However now being vegan has meant that i have had to reassess my makeup choices. I will be blogging those choices in the coming months.
Once again apologies for my absence and i look forward to trying some amazing vegan brands with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...