Thursday 11 October 2012

L'occtaine pamper sets

So now I love the body shop but now I've found a new love in home pampering and just pure lushness when showering and body creams, now I was so impressed with my first order I re ordered the set again. So it consists of the harvest celebration basket and 3 lavender bath pebbles and with codes I recieved the cherry princess set and radiance hair set for free with free delivery, gift packaging and 2 free samples.
Now I totally am in love with the cherry blossom scent of the cherry princess and with this whole set only costing £35 and a £28 saving on the cherry princess and radiance sets being free its a total bargin.
All hail L'occtaine !!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...