Sunday 14 October 2012

October Amayra box

Well after a fab September box I must admit I'm a little gutted by the October box.
Now this brand has been flooding the beauty box and fashion magazines for at least 2 months now and after getting 2 of the wonder eye cream last month I was a little depressed to see a whole box full of balance me products.
I admit the citrus and spice products I have not tried but overly powerful rose lip balm I've tried had put me off
a little.
Now it was again a wonder eye cream, citrus and spice body wash and body lotion and the balance me wonder cream.
Now the products are great sizes, it's just now getting to the stage where beauty box addicts are just dreading seeing this brand.
Roll on November as Amayra due to the quality is one of the beauty boxes I decided to keep on subbing to.
But like the others if November does not improve then bye bye subscription.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...