Monday 29 October 2012

October Glossybox

So that time of the month again girls and this months Glossybox was the theme of DIY beauty.

So this months box contained :


I must say i was really impressed with this box. I will use all these products. So we have.......

First up Dr Jarts BB cream

Now this is a 15ml sample and im so happy to test this BB cream and i usually dont steer from my full cover foundation and with this sample i can actually do a proper testing as it has more then enough to do a full coverage.
Now as im in my early 30's which this product is aimed at im really intrigued to see if this will offer the coverage im after as i find i have some skin tone changes.
Now this premium BB cream offers a SPF 40 protection and anti oxidents added, plus anti aging and too be honest your never too young to start protecting your skin from the signs of aging.
So very impressed with this sample.

Anatomical - Body scrub, Pink grapefruit

Now ive seen the anatomicals range and i really cannot wait to use this as i really love body scrubs and i like the smell of this , so i will of course report back what i think of this when i use it.... (if my bathroom ever gets finished lol )
Plus i love that this is a proper size product !!

Yves Richer - Moisturising Cream Lipstick
Now i love this lipstick and was really looking forward to using it, unfortunatly its just not my colour, i was expecting the red as the cover shows but it is very hard to apply and bleeds so much with the slightest of touches. Im going to give it one more go with a lip pencil and makeup brush to see if its just the fact its so creamy that maybe you cant apply it without tools.
So try 2 we will see ......

Skinetica - Anti Blemish
Olay - Olay regenerist 3 point treatment cream

 
Now these 2 ohhhh dear me what can the matter be ??? Well 1 i am lucky that i rarely get blemishes and when i do i tend to stick to the same product i know works as to not confuse my skin and that is a cheap and very practical Zit zapper by ELF which i will review at a later date.
Now Olay i have trialled this brand till the cows come in and really i think im using a great skin regimine for my age now and this is a bit .... woooo hold your horses sunshine i aint that old kinda reaction to this one. Great for the older woman and yes its a maybe for the future but i just gone past the 30 barrier ... dont add age to me by freaking me with Olay lol I can say though i really dont mind olay just not my first choice when comes to thinking of brands aimed at the just turned 30's.
 
 
So overall Glossybox .... *Claps* I commend you for listening to all the comments on the dire boxes we have had to suffer and up your game for october... lets hope this is a corner turned and a sign of better things to come from Glossybox.
I really enjoyed my box this month and am very happy.

3 comments:

  1. Great post Tara. I think the anatomicals packaging is so cute!

    http://talesofapaleface.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun, I know i was so glad i got this box as ive wanted to try the anatomicals range for ages...plus its really nice to see a full good size you wont be scrimping on when u use it as to get a few washes out of it lol.
    Really impressed :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the same box as you and loved all my products. I also thought lipstick colour could have been more light, but if I put a lighter layer it's not that bad.

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...