Sunday 24 March 2013

Glamglow - SuperSexy Radiant Mask




So I've generously received a sample of the Glamglow masks that are being raved about by beauty editors around the globe and being hailed as a holy grail product of 2012. Now the super sexy radiant skin was released also to accompany the original Glamglow mask.

I wont kid i love a great mask in the evening every other night to hydrate my skin, also just to feel relaxed and enjoy the ambience in my room which usually includes candles, calming music and cushions on my bed. If I'm not listening to music, I'm catching up on TV I've missed via catch-up. More a costume call the midwife girl then soap land but you get my drift.


So ive seen on my blog friends blogs there experiences with the Glamglow and im so excited to report and show you my experience of the mask. So i was drawn to try the Super sexy Radiant mask first (white sachet) as i think it will suit my skin type. Plus out of the 2 masks i would be more then likely to purchase this one.

So GlamGlows Ethos is 

A serious WOW facial treatment for when you need great skin and a glowing complexion in just 10 minutes.This performance driven super mask is an absolute must for those who seek the highest quality ingredients and exceptional results, even if you have never used a mask before – GLAMGLOW is unique. It doesn’t just take care of one skin concern, it delivers everything you need for great skin, whatever your skin type. GLAMGLOW delivers both instant and cumulative results and leaves your complexion revived and glowing for 3 days after each application. With its heritage in Hollywood film studios, GLAMGLOW has flown off the shelves stateside and is now available in the UK.  
GlamGlow Masks

My review of Super sexy Radiant skin mask
So the 10 minute mask is supposed to tingle intensely and then tea-leaf (tea-oxi system) membrane will deliver constant renewal to the skin. Its mud infused mask is mineral rich and will minimise the pores and also help acne, pigmentation issues and imperfections needing exfoliation. So I'm expecting a hydrating and balancing skin experience with this mask. This is my understanding of the information I've accessed off the GlamGlow website.

GlamGlow - Applied
So the application of the mask was easy as the consistency is quite watery, has some leafs in the mix and you do need to work quite quick with it. It spreads ok but i did feel the sachet could have done with a pump or 2 more so i could get a really good coverage. It has a minty sort of smell. 
So after the first 2-3 minutes is when you feel the mask start to dry and somethings defiantly happening with the formula in that is it drawing things out. This mask does not get warm nor feel tingly which i prefer i think.


So the mask does take 10minutes to dry and you can see, where the dry parts are to your skin. Which is a good part to this mask as if you were unsure of the dry areas this highlights them for you. You can see where the moisture then its dried up. 
Now this mask really does feel nice and leave your skin feeling soft.
It washes off really easy with just plain warm water and patting dry with my towel, i found it did make my moisturiser absorb better.



I would like to get this mask as a treat or a investment, but it is really expensive to be a regular mask to use all the time but as a treat for a wish list product then i can see this being on there with other beauty loves I'm craving. It does perform well and of you can see its working plus the smell is nice. I also didn't break out the next day which is also positive.



Have you tried any of the GlamGlow range ?

1 comment:

  1. They sound so lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...