Sunday 6 April 2014

Love Me Beauty - March edition (Box 1)





So loveMeBeauty this month was very good. I picked menu 1, as I love the nip and fab concealer. Plus the additional items were exciting for me to try.

Naturally packaged :
When it comes to packaging we strive to ensure ours has the lowest impact on the world around us. That’s why every box that arrives at your door is 100% recyclable. 
Less is more: use as little material as possible per box
Old is new: go for as much recycled and recyclable material as possible
Carbon is bad: deliberately avoid high carbon materials
(Don’t worry – we make sure our packaging protects your products just as much as it does our planet!)


It's a really good subscription, it can be stopped at any point. Also I love the pick of 3 boxes. I'm never disapointed with this box as, I choose the menu with products aimed at my skin type.

Contents of Menu 1 :
- Murad : Luster day moisturiser 
- BlanX : Whitening toothpaste
- Deep steep :Moisture stick 
- Nip & Fab :CC Eye fix 
Quintessentially English : Bath salts
Vintage cosmetic company toe separators and lashes.


Firstly I have to say thank you to loveMe beauty. Well I'm a amputee so they don't really help me seperate toes ? My phantom ones maybe 😊 but LoveMe beauty understood and sent me the lashes.

Now the contents - I won't lie the salts went to my mother in law, as I have a shower. She said they were fantastic.  Murad and BlanX, I haven't used as yet. I'm using some skincare already, so il review that later in a first impressions. 


The moisture stick has been my holy grail product from this box. It's amazing for all skin types, to be able to apply without getting greesy fingers. I am more dry skinned so this stick was a actual life saver. I want to purchase loads of these moisture sticks.  Nip and fab CC concealer pen il be doing a full review again. I'm reviewing a concealer so I want to give this a full review. I'm loving that we had a choice of this concealer. 



Do you subscribe to love me beauty ? 









No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...