Monday 1 September 2014

W7 - Nail polishes




 Autumn slowly approaching and the beautiful darker colours appear. I have two beautiful green shades of polish. These were kindly sent to me, so many thanks to W7.

W7 background : 
 The inspiration of two entrepreneurial men from West London created in 2002. Their aim – that every woman should have access to an extensive range of high quality cosmetics at an affordable price – is now well on the way to becoming a reality.

W7 Nail polish: Space dust 

This polish is beautiful. It looks dark within the bottle, when applied you get this lovely marine green colour. You only need 2 coats for amazing coverage. It has an almost aquamarine/teal mix. It would be a perfect ombré mix colour.

The polish will fit well in the coming autumn,winter season. Mixed with nail art   and ombré nails for this season's trend. It's encouraging us to experiment more and get creative, think outside the box. This fantastic colour will stand out from the crowd. 




It applies well and dries relatively quick. The second coat makes the colour vibrant. As you can see in my above colour swatches, this shade will be well loved in the coming seasons. 

W7 glitter polish: Cosmic green

All I can say is wow for this polish. It's a beautiful fine mixed glitter, in a ivy green colour. Perfect again for the upcoming Christmas season. 




It's so intense that I only needed 1 coat. I do have a issue with glitter polish, which is why I own so few. Is that they never come off, even when soaked. This polish however has what I can only describe, as a peel addition. So after a few days you can peel the edges very easily. So then using a cotton swab, take some polish remover to lift any tricky parts. That way your not doing damage to your nails. Also use a hand and nail cream, as an addition to your skincare regime. 


Well W7 have sent another 2 polishes out , that scream quality and appeal to all. Nails will be heavily featured in the Autumn/winter season. So I think I may feature some posts, showing my handy work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...