Friday 29 August 2014

Memebox - Cutiepie Marzia


My first experience of Memebox came and I have to say I'm hooked. Beautifully presented and the contents are stunning.

They say : 
Gently guiding your discovery, Memebox offers the utmost freedom by steering away from traditional subscription-based programs. Order from Memebox only when you want to, as often as you want to.


COLLABORATION BOX
Each month, we team up with style icons to curate special limited-run Superboxes featuring each collaborator's favorite items - keep an eye on these, they sell out fast. 


Just like our Collaboration #2 with CutiePieMarzia. CutiePieMarzia's beauty and lifestyle channel is filled with adorable moments and we're sure you'll fall in love with her right away. Marzia's box is packed with some of the most darling items we have ever seen - including an entire set of Snow White eyeliners.



- Snow White : Eyeliners
- L.vida : Nail polish 
- Gelee face mask
- Étude house : Sharpener 
- Princess : Lip & Cheek tint
- Baby face :

Nobody knows cute better than Marzia does - we hope you love her box of beauty goodies as much as we do! 

Snow White eye-liners 


These liners firstly, are beautifully packaged. It has what looks like, a stubborn Snow White on the cover. The tin within has the same art work. Then contains 5 neutral liners. They are amazing quality plus do not come off easily. So they are perfect for waterlines.


As you can see the colour payoff is superb and no smudges at all. They are truely worth investing in. 

Étude house sharpener 


This was an extra perk which can sharpen large and small pencils. Really useful and very cute. Good extra with the pencils.

Princess cheek & lip tint 


This cute little cheek and lip tint, has a crown in the middle. It's a duo tint which I'm saving for winter, as this is when I really need cream products. So this will be within my winter must haves post. 

Baby face products 


Babyface products are in my top 3 when I purchase from Korea. The packaging is very cute, however the products are hydrating which again is perfect for my skin. I'm just going through the last of my current primer before I review these.    

Gelee face mask


Now I admit was very strange. It's almost like a mix, of jam and jelly on your face. It's not unpleasant. I was kindly sent some water expanding face masks, i'd expand the mask then cover with gelee. This made sure the product didn't slide.

L.vida Nail polish


This polish is beautiful with a little bow flower for decoration. I haven't had the heart to open it as yet. It's too cute. 


So this was my first experience of Memebox. I'm addicted too Korean beauty boxes now as they are more exciting. Plus the products are packaged beautifully and innovative in what they do.
I'm now more into purchasing Korean products, so more reviews to come.


* Do you like Memebox ? Are you subscribed to any UK boxes? *


2 comments:

  1. Loved all my memeboxes I bought since January I'm glad more uk customers are finally buying I no longer buy uk sub boxes as such below par . I buy worldwide for cheaper glad you love memebox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the introduction.
      Im a fully fledged addict now but wow just shows what a little more gets you, in terms of pennies. Terrible no UK boxes come close to this service.

      Delete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...