Saturday 24 November 2012

My Nica handbag win



So now the blogs moving along in a direction of hitting all things beauty then id thought id share my love for all things accessories.

My hubbie for my anniversary bought me this to die for jane norman bag all white and gleaming and i have not put it down since plus the purse to match.

Now i won this nica handbag on a twitter comp and to say i was like a woman gone mad when i found out id won is an understatement. I love the new revival of satchels and the fact there back in fashion as they are in my opinion a classic.

Now it arrived yesterday and I'm in love....the feel of the leather and the insides decorative material left me in a squiggly mess. I was inspecting all the pockets the clips on it and the detailing intimately and i was not disappointed, it is a high quality bag with exceptional quality. im definatly going over to Nica bags on payday to see what other little beauties i can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...