Thursday 1 November 2012

The final boxes this month

So final boxes month and well its going to be a sad moment for me. I love to trial new products and I was really thinking finally something that addresses women who love to sample and blog as a passion. As we all know the box quality had been below par for me to actually unsub and buy singular products so I can trial companies and things I actually like and get a proper size to do a good review.
So I've been doing a lot with my makeup and well swatches this week I did in some green shades as a bit if fun threw up a major realisation that when you find a cheap version of a more expensive brand you may not even realise and this happened. Swatched an urban decay shadow only to find its a unmistakable match to a MUA shadow I own and as we know MUA is brilliant for pigment so I think now in future il be keeping a closer eye on shadows I want and find a colour on the MUA site that I think is close

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...