Now in november they released the ESPA box a well know company offering a spa experience at home with the products they have developed.
Now i was lucky to have been gifted this box of a really kind and wonderful friend and i was over the moon to hear this was going to be sent to me as a early christmas present ..... I had a peak but now he is nice and safely back under the christmas tree.
So in the box as well as a £30 gift card to use online with no minimum spend at espaonline.com(amazing offer within a box and so generous) there was also ....
• 50ml Energising Shower Gel – Coconut, Eucalyptus and Peppermint revitalise for the perfect start to your day.
• 50 ml Energising Body Lotion – Shea Butter, Vitamin A-rich Almond Oil and Peppermint nourish your skin.
• 7ml Skin Radiance Mask - Mulberry, Bearberry, Liquorice and Pumpkin Enzymes revive skin's natural glow
• 7ml Skin Radiance Moisturiser – revive dry, dull skin with this naturally skin-brightening moisturiser
• 3ml 24-Hour Replenishing Eye Moisturiser – Ginkgo Biloba, Mimosa and Evening Primrose hydrate and diminishes fine lines, puffiness and dark circles
• A Glossy handbag sized magazine – with a home spa ritual developed by an ESPA therapist
Now this box just overflowed with luxury, the packaging was lovely with an amazing aroma when you opened the box wafting out just making you want to open them all and try them immediatly.
So with the voucher if you use it now the delivery is free up until christmas with the added gift of 4 free samples and the sizes are really great for getting a true feeling of the ESPA brand.
I will be so excited to be using this over christmas and really using the products to relax after the mad and hectic day which is christmas.
Brilliant limited edition box glossybox and ESPA.