Thursday 17 January 2013

Glossybox January detox



Well the topic of the January glossybox is all about detox and well after a bloated Xmas tummy and compleatly ruined skin from all the makeup. I'm in serious need of some products to help scrub me up properly !!!

So included in my box is

  • Elemis fresh skin - facial exfoliatior
  • Duck island - Body lotion
  • Jason - Lip bee balm
  • Monu - Aromatic mask
  • Paul Mitchell - Super strong Confitioner

I love the selection I recieved in my box, it was a fantastic detox themed box and I will use every product to revitalise and refresh my skin fully after a really hectic Christmas, believe me my skin is that dry I need a bucket if these products to bathe in.
So elemis is a well known brand, I have used some if the pro-collegen and normal ranges they have on offer and the fresh skin range is the only range I have yet to use. It smells lovely and is really is a exfoliatior I am looking forward to using in the mornings to revitalise my skin.
Now also in this months box was the Jason's lip salve, which I have heard of and I really want to use this as its made with bees-wax , it will be ideal to moisturise my very chapped lips. During winter my lips seem to chap so badly so this will be a product il be interested to see if it makes my lips look more healthy and especially as we are coming into spring the last thing you want is chapped lip look lol ..... So handbag friendly and will be coming with me everywhere I go to see if it stands up to other lip balms on the market.
So next product is Paul Mitchell's daily conditioner. Now I have heard of Paul Mitchell's brand and haircare range but not had the pleasure if using it. So I'm really excited to use this product.
So onto our next product which is MONU aromatic mask, now I have used there calming cream for redness and was really impressed with that cream so I'm again so excited to use another product in the MONU range.
So final last product within the box is the duck island - body lotion, now I haven't used this lotion nor heard of the brand. So will be interesting to see how this body lotion feels and hydrates the skin.


Now glossy extra product was a lovely face mask to really tie in with the whole detox theme of the box . Its a really lovely extra like the blusher in the christmas box and i will definatly be using it to shut out the world and sleep glossy-dreams of the febuary box.





3 comments:

  1. This box looks fab - nothing I wouldn't use! Didn't realise I wasn't following u either so I've also done that too. x Gem (wwwblackstarrynight.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...