Sunday 20 January 2013

Trilogy -Everything Balm and Rosehip



Trilogy are a well known botanical brand whom i have come across by using the rosehip oil regularly to help hydrate my skin aswell as a soother to get myself to sleep, like you would use a natural oil. I find its not as potent as lavender and thats why its my oil of choice.



Over christmas i won a twitter compitition for the everything balm they had released. It was cutely packaged like a present and like it said was a balm made for the winter months when dry skin calls a knocking. It can be used to moisturise any area but even just a handbag cream for your hands and cuticles. Made with marula and rosehip oil, this is a balm not like a free form cream you get in a pot so its specific to those areas you really struggle with. Im in love with this as it smells as lush as the rosehip oil i use but it targets them hard to reach areas better then a cream. Balm for everything from lips down to your sore ankles its definatly one of those balms which will leave you smelling lush and not feeling like a slippery oily mess.

2 comments:

  1. Cool post!

    I am following your via BBN my blog is: http://deafiesinthekitchen.blogspot.com/ hope you will follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun and will follow back :)

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...