Tuesday 22 January 2013

Products on my wishlist

So now im all one for using makeup thats not high end as i think you can find some real jewels in the boots and superdrug counters but we all have them products we just lust after and these are on my 2013 wishlist.


NARS




Urban decay - Great and Powerful OZ



 Are just 2 of the products on my wishlist .... NARS is multiple products .... its like pringles once you pop you cant stop lol x


UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM A REALLY LUCKY GIRL

Sorry its in bold but ive just managed to get both palattes and also purchase my first NARS products (about time i hear you scream.... i know.... lol )

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...