Wednesday 6 February 2013

Gig a little Love

So my "Gig a little love" Nomination is Grace from allthatslap.

She is my Beauty blogging inspiration, the way she writes informative and interesting reviews that keep me going back for more. I always look forward to seeing her blog posts and read them with such ease. I aspire to be as good as she is plus as dedicated to her blog.

She has inspired me to blog more and not be afraid of letting my creativity go plus she is an amazing kind and generous woman. She has in the past month or so become a real friend and someone i look up too.

She writes about the beauty i want to know about, plus personal issues close to her heart. Her instagram is full of fun and joy. My favourite posts are about makeup as well i have an unhealthy obsession and i love to see peoples new finds plus honest reviews about how they perform.

I hope i get to know all my blogging co-Giggers as well as ive got to know grace's blog. 

So big hearts and snaps to Allthatslap xxxx http://www.allthatslap.com/

Also big loves to our founders at GIG's its really a pleasure being part of a community of like minded and passionate bloggers as yourselfs x



5 comments:

  1. Aww that was a lovely post xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tara, you are so unbelievably cute for doing this. It means so much to me, I really appreciate it.

    You are such a lovely person - so glad we are now friends.

    Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow , thank you so much hun xxxxxx
    My first award nomination xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am your newest follower :)
    xx
    Lorraine

    http://lolalovessparkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tara, this is such a lovely post! Grace is definitely a fantastic blogger and simply amazing at what she does. I'm glad that you've joined our special event over at GIG and that I really appreciate your enthusiasm in the group and how you've been connecting with everybody.

    P.S. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience as a blogger and one of the highlights of this journey with Urban Decay - it is inspirational. Keep it up hun! xx

    Donah

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...