So wow ummm first award nomination and well thank you Rachel aka http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/ im really surprised and honoured i was added to your list of nominees x
Ive really enjoyed looking for fellow bloggers to pass this award on to and get to know better in my looking for nominee's.
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Eleven facts about me
- I have a massive fear of moths ... like proper drop and run fear app its quite amusing to watch according to my husband due to my next fact
- I only have 1 leg - wear a prosthetic so if i have it off and a moth comes ... im buggered
- My daughter beth is named after the beth in little women
- My youngest Jessica is a total prankster she would put phonejaker to shame
- I used to have a mahooosive crush on dean cain (amazing adventures of superman) shameful
- I love rock and heavy metal but i also enjoy musicals as i used to sing as a teenager
- Ive never been to my family homeland of South africa - too expensive :O( and the troubles when growing up
- I was on tv and trialled the PCA pump as a kid for Great Ormond street, Dr hilary jones used to host the show.
- My guilty pleasure is Pickles and cheese sandwiches plus minty peas lol
- People who know me think im mad and well i have a very warped sense of humour. I love the american office as a programme.
- I aspire to visit America or canada
The Eleven Questions that were sent to me were :
- How would someone else describe you in one sentence? A bit crazy but has a good heart.
- What is your favourite day of the week? Weirdly sunday as all the costume drama tv is usually on lol
- Who would play you in a movie about your life? Wow id have to say thats tough....prob .... ooo have to come back to that one....
- What is the worst book you have ever read? Any book by katie price or someother wannabee fame hugry idiot on the planet, sorry i dont see how making autobiographys via ghost writers is an achievement they should go from page 1 to finish themselves.
- What one thing do you wish you could do, that you currently can not? Leave my house, im housebound at the minute, no complaint as its needed but i miss going to work.
- Which 3 famous people would you invite round for dinner and why? Nelson mandela (im half south-african) Corey taylor (huge Slipknot fan and stone sour) and probably vivienne westwood (love her style)
- What is your favourite quote and where is it from? You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life Winston Churchill
- Why do you blog? I love to write and have done since i was little, Im not great grammatically but i think i can express enough for people to see past that. I chose to write about beauty as i love it, have always loved to make myself up and appriciate good products. Its a merger of loves.
- What is your baddest habit? Ohhh ive kicked a few on dr's order but i suppose my worst now would be im hoarding makeup lol
- Can you lick your elbow? Definatly not.....and yes i tried lmaooo
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given? Never dwell on whats past, it will only taint your future.
Eleven Questions to my Nominees
- Whats your favourite guilty pleasure ?
- Who would you invite to your next birthday if you could invite anyone in the world ?
- Who is your inspiration ?
- Whats your favourite TV programme and why ?
- Your favourite place to visit ?
- English monarch you would most like to live in there reign?
- Favourite Music genre ?
- Favourite item in your beauty or fashion collection ?
- Best film you have seen ?
- First thing you would do if you won the lotto ?
- Best style icon in your opinion and why ?
- Lauren from http://lookinglikeamillion.blogspot.co.uk/
Anna from http://annabean83.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/nails-inc-heathrow.html?spref=fb
Caroline from http://carolinescraftyadventures.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/favorite-make-up-look-of-week.html
Sarah from http://beautybottle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/valentines-giveaway.html?m=0
Ashleigh from http://www.ashleighroy.co.uk/2013/02/vendela-rose-bridal-photoshoot-final.html
Catherine from http://catherinemurphy2808.blogspot.ie/
Rio from http://thediablack.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/red-gal-inspired-look.html
Bee from http://colloquialclothing.blogspot.ie/2013/02/cleaning-your-make-up-brushes.html
Nic from http://isayimposterista.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-best-competition-ever-dahlia.html
Melissa from http://opheliadanger.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/makeup-basics-with-melissa-part-1.html