Saturday 4 May 2013

Boots Natural collection and haul




So Boots recently had a 3 for 2 on all beauty and being a total beauty freak i went on a little haul plus i was on the hunt for some dupes i had heard on the blog world.
So i had bought 2 Real technique brushes as well they are just amazing and feel like silk on the skin so it would be silly not to add some more to a collection. I got 2 packs of simple wipes as i need a wipe that offers moisture and hydration when cleaning, some wipes i find are quite drying so i stocked up on these, I picked up 2 natural collection products which are the boots range also the One heck of a blot powder i was on the hunt for from Soap and glory and finally a collection 2000 lipstick.


So this is the Natural collection Duo eyeshadow

Natural collection Blush in Peach melba

So for really affordable cosmetics these are not to bad, the blush is defiantly a lovely spring coral colour and the duo although not heavy pigmented and needing a bit more work, is not a total write off. When its spring and summer these little hints of colour and a lighter feeling on the face i prefer and like having these as staples in my makeup bag. Im not that well off that i can go to pan on all my higher end makeup monthly so these are brilliant for me. Must say very surprised.

Real Techniques brushes - Powder and stipple brush

Now really best affordable brushes on the market and well honestly I've bought a cheap set on ebay before and yep few were great and still in my collection but mostly all are in the bin. So if you can even just buy one a month i would recommend that as they are versatile and can be multi-functional. I would assess what you mostly apply and go from there what brushes you would need. 

Collection 2000 in Bubblegum
 Swatch

Really loving Collection 2000, the lasting concealer is my bane as always sold out but i will just end up ordering online now and do my research online. These lipsticks are like £2 or around that mark so they are hydrating and again, rather then hike your high end lippy out and risk it melting in your bag. Grab a few of these to use. The pigment is fab as you can see from the swatch and its really nice on the lip. I can only assume it would need touching up more frequently as i don't use my lipstick for so many hours that i can comment but hey £2 its a steal.

 Soap and Glory - One heck of a Blot powder
 Swatch 

Love my Soap and Glory products and this powder didn't disappoint again, really does feel so light and blends so well. I use a big powder brush and one swipe, I'm away. So don't be tempted to over powder as its so light.

So did anyone else go mad like me on the Boots 3 for 2 ? Leave me your haul links 



6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the blush ! It has such an amazing colour !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun , really lovely light for spring x

      Delete
  2. OMG! I want those brushes!! I don't know where to get them in my country :(
    Nice post!
    Tell me what you think about my recent post, it would mean the world to me! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. course will do babes, what link is it ?

      Delete
  3. Loving the look of the S&G blot powder xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it too ... zoo good xx thanks hun

      Delete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...