Tuesday 14 May 2013

Wet and Wild - On cloud nine and Steal my thunder palettes with looks included



Ok so i did my Lust review and now i have 2 of the Trios from the collection.
On cloud nine is more of a blue, silver and brown smokey eye to be achieved, Days of thunder is defiantly more of a day look smokey eye with just a hint of colour being the silver shade.

On Cloud nine Trio 

So i already love the pigmentation of the wet and wild palettes plus the blend ability of the colours is great and they work so well. They are soft so it probably why i find them so east to work with them. The look i did with this palette included the "Light in purple" maybelline colour tattoo and this was a really bad shade in the colour tattoo range. It is so patchy and doesn't apply to the eye easy so if you like it then just use it for a liner or find an alternative. The brow bone colour with the pale blue is a really lovely colour i can use and utilise for a lot of looks.
The wet and wild shadows saved this look for me with the Brow-bone helping to fix the patching and the bottom blue for the outer V to define and make the look pop. I think this blue look is quite subtle and can be used for during the day plus i pared it with a light pink, blue toned lip-colour. Lavender whip which is my favourite at the moment. 

So what do you think of this look ?

Steal my thunder Trio 

Steal my thunder i was under the assumption on looking at it could be used for a handbag trio to use as its mostly day colours with smokey hints. However wet and wild is so soft and buttery I'm really not sure if taking it out is a wise idea.
So this look i will be using the matte white to base the eye and then also build the silver into the lid with a very soft coated V looking crease shade. The i think with the eye being very blended out and using a slight white eyeliner in the corner and waterline with the kohl black. 
A red or very bright vibrant lip i think will look best with this look, its very colour plain so the lip will add that pop it needs and I'm defiantly thinking more a colour like Ruby woo or Scarlett empress.



So i love these palettes and cannot wait to play with them more to create looks plus also add to my collection of Wet and wild. I would love to trial some of the other products they produce.

I really hope they hit the UK shops soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Steal my thunder is so beautiful! x

    allthingsanita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...