Monday 7 October 2013

Yon-ka Skincare - Fruitella Age correction and Lotion yon-ka





So I am aware of the lovely brand Yon-ka as I have tried the lovely pomplemousse before and now I have been given the chance to review two more of the skincare line. Very grateful.

They say 

1954 to 1967 : turning passion into creation; 

Pioneers in aromatherapy, Cécile, Ernst and Charles Muhlethaler are passionate about aromatherapy and in 1954 they found the Laboratories Multaler. At the time, the wealth of ancestral and empirical knowledge they were able to draw upon was shared only by a small number of scientists, chemists and doctors.Skin care for face, body and sun, for men and women, imagined and developed by a family driven by a passion for botanicals. 


  • Pioneers in aromatherapy  - Essential oils therapy- , in phytotherapy – plants therapy-, phytembryotherapy – the therapy using vegetal buds-, all applied to skin care.  The discoverers and creators of a unique beauty secret with unparalleled powers: an exclusive and treasured formula combining 5 essential oils with extraordinary synergetic properties. "


  • Plant and fruit extracts
    But why limit oneself to the essential oils, when so many other wonders known for hundreds of years can be drawn from plants?  They broaden their research, blend essential oils together with plant and marine extracts, in lotions, creams and massage oils, unveiling new synergies.

    The Essential Oils 
    At first they focus on the subtle aromas of the botanical world, the essential oils charged with solar energy. They experiment on themselves, family and friends, the therapeutic properties of the plants: purifying, healing, psychotropic. Their research leads them to a breakthrough discovery: “Quintessence” a unique combination of 5 essential oils from the Mediterranean which becomes the cornerstone of their future skin care line.

    An Exceptional location for Exceptional Treatments
    Located on the left bank of Paris (39 rue de Sèvres), this 4,300-square-foot Spa is a haven of peace and relaxation. It offers you an array of multi-sensory treatments in the enchanting world of Yon-Ka aromas. It is the inspiration of new treatments for it is at the heart of the clients expectations.


    So as it shows above the mix of natural and fruit extracts, that the Yon-ka brand use to make the natural spa products. 


    So the first product is the Lotion Yon-ka which is a toner for dry skin. Its a lovely fruit smelling toner which you can feel being gentle on the skin. It's helped to give me something to not only replenish my skin after cleansing, but its alcohol free so I have no worry in my skin being dried out. 
    This toner just makes my skin feel like it's been tightened slightly as I'm noticing that my eyes look fresher and my skins not so difficult in this period of summer leaving and winter coming in. Usually it's this time of year where I'm moisturising over and over during the day to ensure that when I come to use makeup, I'm not having to then excessively exfoliate for fear of the dry patches under my eyes flaking off. So this has been a lovely addition to my morning and evening skincare regieme. As I do use this in the morning when after I shower as i do moisturise so I want as much hydration I can get, with this toner it's been giving me the extra step I want. 



    So the next step is the moisturiser which I'm actually in love with as the Fruitelia age correction is an amazing product. It smells divine and is so light but absorbs so quick and hydrates just with such ease. I love this especially for an evening moisturiser as winter if your dry skinned you need a heavy duty moisturiser, they however tend to sit on the skin so much. I hate the feeling of a heavy moisturiser sitting on your skin just waiting and waiting ....... And waiting for it to absorb. 
    This is so lovely that its natural using fruit extract and I literally can know that my skincare just now absorbs so quick I could put another layer on if I wished. I usually do for the winter, as I just don't think it hurts. 


    Above you can see the consistency of the cream and how it's like milk that just easily melts into the skin. If your a dry/combo skinned person like myself and winter is just a nightmare then maybe look into this amazing Yon-ka offering. A little goes a long way and its just made me want to stick to a lovely mix of this Yon-ka branded product and another brand I love in gel form. 
    Winter is looking good for my skin this year.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    please feel free to leave a comment :O)

    Where have i been ?

    Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...