Thursday 28 November 2013

Nourish - Argan beauty Collection review plus Discount code




So it's no secret, one of my great finds this year has been the Nourish brand. They have natural and professional products with a lovely feel to them. They have the option from mini kits to trial, or full sized products of the ones you love. I was sent the Argan Beauty Collection, Christmas set for review. 

They say -
A luxurious collection of shimmering gold, rejuvenating frankincense and revitalising myrrh, with omega-rich organic Moroccan argan oil and a stellar array of ultra-moisturising and radiance boosting bioactives, to enhance your natural beauty.


The packaging is beautiful with the gold snowflakes and presentation box. Within this contains 3 of Nourish's best products. 

It contains - 
Golden glow body shimmer 
Argan skin renew 
Argan skin rescue

They are all of a decent size products to give as a Christmas gift or a stocking filler. 


Now I have reviewed each of these products individually. I particularly favour the golden glow body shimmer and how my skin looks after use skin. Only a little amount is needed and it brightens up your whole look. It can be added to a foundation or any makeup to give a glow. I love to use it as a highlighter as it's beautiful. It's such a multi purpose product that there is no end to the uses. 

The Argan skin renew is just heavenly as I have done a full review on this product. It states how I enjoy this cream, as its light with quick absorbency. Perfect for night time when the last thing you want is a tacky, sticky cream sitting there all night. Smells divine and with the Argan skin rescue is a perfect duo for skin. Especially for me being on the dry side in winter, this is a dream. 

So the Argan skin rescue is a new product to me and now is a favourite. As it's like a serum consistency that I favour for night use. I prefer this at night as the serum has a slightly sweet floral scent too it, which is so calming and relaxing in the evening. However I do find this before my primer very effective. It's absorbant and lighter then a normal cream moisturiser. So again another multiuse product from nourish. 

All in all this kit is just lovely and I've been so wonderfully supported by nourish this year. They offer such high quality products that anyone would adore receiving during the Christmas period. So if this isn't to your taste then look at the mini kits on offer. 

I've been kindly given a money off discount for my readers. 

 Offer of a 10% discount with free P&H on our fantastic Christmas Gift. The discount code is: ABC10 and will be valid until 18th December. So thank you Nourish and a Happy Christmas. 





1 comment:

  1. I haven't used any products from this range but everything I've read about sounds lovely x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...