Friday 22 November 2013

British beauty blogger - Beauty box 2




We have the second beauty box brought to use from British beauty blogger. The first box was amazing and I was over the moon with the quality offered. The second promises to be just as exceptional. So shall we run down the contents to this amazing offering ? 


Contents are as follows : 
Alterna - Bamboo volume spray
Bourjois - Eyeliner (2 in 1) 
CND vinylux - Top coat/ nail polish
Indeed labs - Hydraluron
Loccitane - Angelica cleansing gel
Loccitane - Angelica face toner
Loccitane - Cherry blossom hand cream
La Roche posey - Redermic R anti wrinkle
Mandara spa - Bath milk 
Maybelline - Rocket mascara 
Rituals - Car fragrance 
REN -Glycolactic radiance renewal mask and invisible pores mask
Rouge bunny rouge - lip gloss 
Urban decay - Moondust in Zodiac
Roger & Gallet - D'orange Huile sublime
Vichy - Smoothing and illuminating cream
Washi - Hot cloth 

An amazing 17 products of which most were full size, the ones that aren't are most defiantly duluxe samples. There was an adorable Union Jack stocking included for the impending holiday season. Priced at £27 including postage, I would say this was an absolute steal of a box. I'm so impressed and happy I purchased this second edition, that I'm already excited to see the next. 


The products I'm most excited to use are without doubt the Urban decay Moondust in zodiac. It's absolutely stunning on the swatch I did, with its mixes of greens and shimmers giving it a amazing unique colour. Very apt choice with Christmas approaching and shimmer being a must when in celebration mode. 

Urban Decay - Zodiac

So I can't explain how much I love this edition and whilst it was a little more expensive, it was worth the additional amount. The value far out weighted what I paid plus had products I'd been pining for as a blogger over the year. I finally have them and can use decent samples sizes. I will be looking out for the next edition with trepidation and excitement. 


1 comment:

  1. I have this box too and am yet to use any of it, but I do think it is fab x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...