Tuesday, 25 February 2014
LoveMeBeauty - February 2014 ( Box 1)
LoveMeBeauty has been my favourite box for a while as you get a choice of box. I think it's very fair as no two subscribers are alike, so to give the option is unique. I picked box 1 this month, as I felt the La Claree and Bakewell company options were more suitable for my skin.
Contents of this box ; Box 1
- La Claree : Smooth day face care
- Percy & Reed : Leave in conditioner
- Beauty Me : Suppliments
- Bakewell soap company : Balm
- La Claree - Smooth Day Face Care moisturiser nourishes the skin. Smoothing and firming active ingredients soothe the skin, restoring its softness and radiance. Which leaves it feeling durably revitalized and protected.
- Beautify me - Suppliments are not for me and this is not a product I will be using.
- Bakewell soap company - this balm smells of oranges and is a decent size. I really like this and think its fabulous for hydration boosts in the day. Really surprised by this offering.
- Percy and reed - Leave in conditioner spray is a product I've used before. I love leave in conditioner but this product will just go in a ever growing pile of conditioners I have. So it's going to be passed to a friend whom loves the brand.
Valentine extra - Honestly I was a little disapointed by this extra, when I saw people getting Art deco and Nip & Fab. I would have loved another Art Deco lipgloss in the valentine colour.
I'm going to have to read up on the absolution as I'm not sure if it's a mask or concentrate ? It's a French translated bottle. However it's a great sample size.
OUR STORY Like its namesake animal, Good Zebra animal crackers are intentionally crafted to embrace the beauty of black + white, me...
Furless cosmetics is a Australian brand which offers mineral cosmetics and makeup brushes, they are completely vegan and cruelty free. ...
This is a blog review which will be ongoing to see the changes to my skin. I suffer from psoriasis and i have tried every cream, steriod ,...