Tuesday 28 October 2014

Memebox : Cute wish list 3




Now i missed out on the past Cute wishlist boxes. So this one is a total parcel of excitement for me. I love cute packaging. Lets see what Cute wishlist 3 had in store.


This is a Memebox must-have for all you My Cute Wish-list fans out there. You’ll become weak to the knees at the sight of our box full of precious packaging, fun and cheeky names, and all things that are as cute as a button. 



If you haven’t already passed out from cuteness overload in our previous My Cute Wish-list boxes, be prepared for a dizzy spell from the explosive levels of adorable in this third box. In all seriousness though, snag the latest addition to the My Cute Wish-list series because it surely will not disappoint.



Contents :
Hope girl : Tinted lip balm
Shara shara : Sun cream
Ddung : Family foaming cleanser
Shara shara : Kissing lip scrub
Tonymoly : Red cheeks patch
Youngeoosa : Oh! Soft & gentle cream



Hope girl : Tinted lip balm is in hot cherry which is a perfect colour for me. I love anything bold and that will give me a nice moisturised lip.

Youngeoosa : Oh! Soft & gentle cream is a really lovely packaged cream. It really reminds me of Geisha for some reason. With the cute pot and writing, just makes it so authentic. 


Ddung : Family foaming cleanser in milk is described as a gentle rich foam. Infusing the skins natural features with the long and revered properties of milk. 

Tonymoly : Red cheeks patch are lovely patches of hydrating masks, helping to plump and give smooth skin.

Shara shara : Kissing lip scrub is perfect for winter when your struggling with dry lips. Natural and portable pot that can remove the most stubborn of dry skin. Beautiful and well loved addition to my collection. 


Shara shara : Sun cream is in a beautiful packaging, can be used a base primer to offer SPF to the face. It is not summer here so it will be a lovely product to adorn my vanity next summer. 


Overall I'm really happy with my box, I do think that maybe the cuteness was a little sparse this time. I expected a little more for what its famed for, when it comes to cute boxes. However i will use all the products in the box. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...