Tuesday 10 March 2015

Younique : Moonstruck 3D fibre lashes


A product from one of the most talked about, plus heavily promoted brands of this year. Has caused quite a divide of opinions, especially this particular product. Hence my curiosity was heightened to try it for myself, to experience its use and then seeing the results first hand. 

Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes

Our best selling product, 3D Fiber Lashes dramatically enhances and magnifies the appearance of your own lashes.

They say : 
Our simple three-step process combines Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers, to help create the appearance of incredible thickness and volume to your existing lashes. The 3D Fiber Lashes are water resistant but easily wash off with warm water and facial cleanser at the end of the day. It will quickly become your favorite makeup must-have.


So how to use ? 
- To prepare your eyelashes for optimal results, first apply one thin coat of your own regular favorite mascara and let it dry. 
- Then apply Moodstruck Transplanting Gel to your lashes.
- Immediately following, while the gel is still wet, apply the Moodstruck Natural Fibers.
- Reapply the Transplanting Gel a second time to secure the natural fibers onto your lashes.


Natural lashes & Younique 1 Layer 

So the above photo shows my natural lashes, against 1 layer of the Younique mascara. Application was easy and followed as the instructions say. However i have some pointers for people whom are seeing the "spider" effect. 

On the fibres brush there are alot on there (first use there will be), so applying that to mascara is going too obviously cause clumping. I ran off the excess fibres on a clean wipe, making the fibre brush visible which ensures brushing onto the lash. So when i came to apply the fibres onto the gel, there was an instant noticable thickness of my lashes with no clumping. So preparation of the fibres to brush the lash, then have the wand pass like a mascara wand should is key. 


It was a obvious change from my natural lashes and using my tips and representative's help. I experienced no clumping, falling of fibres or irritation. Next time i will curl my lashes as they are so long afterwards, that they would benefit from a light curl. Also i had a clean spooly which combed my lashes as they dried, just to keep them straight. As my lashes can cross over (even with false lashes and mascara) so thats why i do this step. 

Now ive tried a handful of lash fibre's with mixed result's. So i tend to stick to false lashes or plain mascara. However Younique impressed me, as it made my lashes very long and increased volume. Despite the heavy selling technique's and bad photo's circulating. I wanted to try this myself and see if this product did what it said or would i have the same experience. I've used tips and steps, from my experience and also an amazing Younique representative. I liked the packaging and presentation, it is too a very high standard. The product for me is very good. If you want more thickness, yet no fuss of false lashes then its a brilliant addition. I will continue to use Younique Moonstruck 3D fibre lashes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...