Wednesday 13 April 2016

Happie Scrappie - Lucky grab bag



Since getting back into planning, writing and my general passion for all item's of stationary. I have also subscribed to Happie Scrappie, also I purchased a lucky bag along with my last months edition. It would be full of surprises and I love a good surprise. 
About : The Happie grab bag are now restock since we are cleaning up the studio to prepare for stocking new, fun, exciting items. If you are giving one of these lovely planner goodies a home, also help us make room for new arrivals in our tiny studio. 

Each grab bag have items from past Happie Scrappie kits, about 8 - 10 items, could be stickers, inserts, pens, washi tapes, sticky notes, paper clips, notepads etc. Some grab bags have plain / kraft inserts while some have Happie Scrappie exclusive. The items in grab bag ranges from $15-$18 while we only offer this fun, mystery bag at $6.99 for now.

- sampler pack of A5 sized inserts
The sampler pack is 20 sheets of double sided printed paper. It has different designs on each, some pages are lined-squared-patterned boxes etc. So each month the art work on the sampler pack matches the theme. So the samplers were filled with the cute dessert  characters. 

Planner Sticker Sampler 
These sticker's are fun, vibrant, cute and great reminders relevant for any one's month. I love sticker's and I can never have enough. I love the cakes and organising stickers in this set, as it can highlight important dates and things I need to remember. 
- 1 Dashboard
I love dashboards as they are so versatile. They can replace a boring or non relevant planner divider, also be kept within the mailer envelopes so you have a  selection to choose from when you tire of a current dashboard. This one is super cute with its little monsters on a cloud.
- Page Flags 
Page flags are my absolute favourite item  being a planner addict. It's a way to mark important weeks within your planner, using cute and colourful tags. Plus with the never ending choice of design you can change to the season or event. 

- Stationery gel pen 
This pen is a very cute and clever in that the ink is a mix of fluorescent colours, so as you use it the inks will change. I love having a set of pen's, it mean's I can pick a style to fit my mood. A writer can never have too many pen's. 
Planner Sticker's  
These sticker's are fun and cute. I love sticker's and I can never have enough so when i get some in set's like this then I have to put them in my planner for my "decorations friday funday". A day when I sit and just relax decorating my planners. 
- Pagemarker 
This page marker can be used to keep your place within any planner. I personally use these on my current week as a page finder. I especially love this design as its so cute and really eyecatching. Its art work is really impressive. 
- Planner Sticker's  
These sticker's are fun and cute. I love sticker's and I can never have enough so when i get some in set's like this then I have to put them in my planner for my "decorations friday funday". A day when I sit and just relax decorating my planners. This set is very much a french patisserie mix. 
- Magnet bookmark, Mini Tassel, Planner Sticker's  
- I got a yellow mini tassel with a pink little bow attached and it goes fabulous with my Green one. This charm is so cute and i can't wait too use it on my planner.
- This little cat paperclip sums up my love for cats and how cute they are. Its a perfect page divider. 
- These sticker's are fun, vibrant, cute and Jazz up any planner. I love sticker's and I can never have enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...