Monday 9 May 2016

Nivea : BB Cream


I always prefer on days where im not doing a full look, to use a BB cream and help my skincare. Nivea is by far a brand well known for amazing skincare that is respected and affordable. 

About Nivea BB
In addition to Eucerit, over a hundred years ago, NIVEA Creme also contained glycerin, water, a little citric acid and its fine scent. Everything for a great cream experience. This effective formula has been carefully adapted and improved over the decades.

NIVEA BB (Blemish Balm) Cream: 

Minerals, Provitamin B5 and a hint of make-up provides all skin types in one simple step with a flawless complexion and an instantly healthy looking and beautiful skin in one simple step.
- Swatches (Light & Medium Dark)
 
What it claim's Covers imperfections such as blemishes, signs of fatigue, dark eye circles, reddish skin colour and fine lines. Illuminates complexion, boosting skin's natural glow. Helps to protect the skin from sunlight induced environmental influences and premature ageing with SPF 10.
- Daily lookbook 
My skin has a light coat of BB cream and it can be built up or use a concealer plus additional powder for more coverage. I tend to just use the BB cream as I will use heavier makeup for my looks, this gives my skin more of a chance to breathe. It gives a even finish to my skin and takes away any redness on my cheeks. Its really affordable and I do love this BB cream and it give's my skin some time off from a full coverage routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...