Wednesday 18 May 2016

Zbox limited edition - Bombshell's Edition


Im a huge comic book lover. The ultimate series I love are the DC bombshells, Harley Quinn being my absolute favourite. So when Zavvi advertised a limited edition box (500 only), I jumped right on an pre-ordered my box. This box was such an exciting and must have for me. 
AboutHey Puddin’! Celebrate all things Bombshells with this limited edition box. Let’s face it, whether you side with the heroines or the renegades of the group, you can’t deny that these ladies are pretty super! This mystery box is packed with DC Bombshells merchandise & collectables. 

Zbox : DC Bombshells content's :
- No 1 Bombshell's comic 
- Bombshell's coaster's set 
- Harley Quinn T-Shirt 
- Limited edition print (500 print's)
- POP Vinyl figure (54 Harley Quinn)
- Bombshells Mug (Wonder woman) 
- No 1 Bombshell's comic 
I already subscribed to the bombshells comic series. As the DC universe rebooted the #52's and being an avid Harley quinn collector, I had to subscribe to the beautiful strong and vibrant bombshell women. So for me this is an additional copy that I can keep or pass on, if anyone's collection is mising this iconic issue. 
- Harley Quinn T-Shirt 
I was so excited to see a t-shirt in my box, it was folded so I could not see which bombshell I was given. So I asked my husband to open it, twist it around as a reveal. When I saw it was my heroine Harley, well i near fell off the sofa in excitement and joy. I have this design as a full sized framed work in my bedroom. So definitely a fantastic addition to my box.
- Limited edition print (500 print's)
Im guessing as the bottom says its of 500, that this is exclusive too this box only. Im not sure if its the same or if everyone got a slightly different variants. I love the fact Wonder Woman is being toured and in awe of AquaWoman's kingdom. Unique amazing print which is sealed to keep it in mint condition.
- Bombshell's coaster's set 
I love how these strong women are on these coaster's, they will brighten up my living room table. Im excited to open them and set upon my table, however a part of me really doesn't want to use them.
- POP Vinyl figure (54 Harley Quinn)
I love POP vinyl figures and again another addition to my Harley family of collectables. I haven't got this number so im happy it was not an additional one that I had. Plus being the Arkham version makes her even more special to me as I love that game. 
- Bombshells Mug (Wonder woman)
Now whilst this is not the Harley version, im actually happy as I have the Harley edition. So it's nice to have another of the bombshell ladies for my mug. I would have loved poison ivy as she is Harley's partner in crime but I can alway's purchase her mug and make a full collection. 
- Overall view 
So this box took a while to arrive as was a present from my husband. It kept being delayed with no information until the box was ready. Once paid for the delivery was quick. I was disappointed the actual shipping box was the bombshells box and there wasnt a separate one to keep incase this box was damaged. As the art work inside is beautiful plus its so big, so i may find a way to turn the art into a feature on my shelf. I love this box and so glad I purchased it as there are item's here that I truly love. The coasters and T-shirt are amazing addition's, plus to have a limited edition print included makes it really special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...