Monday 30 July 2012

Matis - A wonderfully Generous Company

Now we all love a good freebie and sample and Matis did not disappoint. I got a lovely reply to my email with my request for samples which is really a needle in a hay stack situation as all the companies ive emailed so far have been a big fat no go to the counter or shop and ask for a sample. (Which i cant do) so this is what Matis sent :O)

So in the orange packet was a set of a energising and revitilizing serum and cream, which on inspection the bag is re-usable and the samples are really full. With some samples you get you often at times find that its not as full nor as much in there as youd hoped but you can feel that this is full and when you open the lid there is cream to the top. So top marks there. The little packet in white contained a lovely white lip salve which smells lovely and was quite chunky and full sized. Again the blue and 2 silver containers had bronzing cream and creams to maintain balance. Which from more research on the site is what they prodominatly sell. For a company thats not known to me and many others it was a very impressive samples set.
I had to email them to personally say thank you as it was a real treat to recieve.

So in light of this i had to place an order and wow 30% off as well so its was really hard to choose which product i wanted so ended up getting the revitalising Cleanser with the 50ml Toner free.
And this is what arrived a massive bottle with the 2 (25ml) toners then another lot of samples included with the Order....Im really loving Matis at the moment and cant wait to see what comes in my Twitter Prize from them.

4 comments:

  1. Great site уou have hеre.. Іt's hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    My blog :: losing weight

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the best time to make some plаns foг the futurе and it іs time to be haρpy.
    I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

    Feel free to visit my blog ... Engagement Rings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full Report g3x54u9c07 bags replica ysl replica bags in uk you can try these out n0f64b0z69 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags uk h7g59s7m48 replica bags wholesale india fake gucci b8e86n8y22 replica bags china

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...