Thursday 24 January 2013

Always close to my heart



Now i consider myself very lucky to be in a loving an safe relationship. With a partner who treats me like his princess and will love and care for me till the day i die.

Some women are not so lucky and each week 2 women are killed as a result of domestic violence.

Just before christmas last year i saw the abundance of samples and extras i could not in my wildest dreams get through so i contacted my local refuge to donate to women and families as no matter what these small essentials that come daily luckily to us seeming so easy, do not to these families. Daily life is a struggle so ive made it my ongoing thought to always have a clear out and save doubles of my dulux samples to send to this amazing cause.


So if you ever have a clear out esp us beauty box lovers before you chuck them in the bin ... just think maybe a family could benifit from these.

http://www.giveandmakeup.com/p/about-us.html
So visit the website and see if you can donate your samples.


No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...