Monday 28 January 2013

MAC- Sheer pressed Powder

 
 
 MAC needs no introduction surely, we all know the brand and they offer high end products with some being hit and miss ive seen. However the majority including the palattes and blushes, tools etc being exceptional. They come with a price but some items are reasonable.
 
So i bought the Sheer pressed powder as my first proper MAC product.  I have it in NW25 more toward the medium end of the sheer powders and well i love this as i have dry skin so i need to have a good powder that doesnt cake or leave me looking like i have residue left.
 
Now ive been using MUA pressed powder for £1 and its been ok but winter left a dent in my skin so dry, im on damage control so im being easy with my routines etc. Hence why my skincare is so delicate and i love it. My makeup is the same i need to let my skin breath and not cake it on which is hard when you need a full coverage finish.
 
So this powder its lovely first of all the compact it comes with a sponge but i used my powder brush as its better for me. Its a really light powder it doesnt even feel like you have any on and i was constantly looking at the brush so i could see powder on there and not over apply more then needed.
 
Perfect powder for me and my skin when its dry but i think this will be a staple for me now. I can see the pan is deep filled and will last a while for me. So its worth the price.
 Fab MAC product.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...