- Nature as my inspiration. As an inexhaustible source of effectiveness and creativity, it is key to my vision of cosmetics.
- Innovation as a motor. Since its creation, NUXE has had its very own R&D laboratory. Today, there are 37 patents in submission and others are being studied.
- Evaluation as standard. A product is only launched if its safety and effectiveness are proven through rigorous testing and objectives carried out under dermatological supervision.
- Accessibility as a major focus. The most effective treatments are not always the most expensive. I therefore strive to offer consumers high-performance products at the right price.
- Sensoriality as a foundation. In order to blend effectiveness and regularity of use, I am very conscious of creating delightful textures, delicate fragrances and enchanting names.
Then when absorbed i know my face will be protected. Im loving its a multi-use product and i just love having it on my dresser. The ability to if i want a light brush of makeup i can use this as a primer as its so weightless on the skin, then also as a hydrator for night time after i cleanse.