Sunday, 23 March 2014
Birchbox 2014 - March
So beauty box month and here is my Birchbox for the month of March. This month was influenced by Lulu Guinness. Il be honest I was so excited seeing the box, thinking it would be that design. It turned out to just be a sleeve that was around it. So I was intrigued as to what would be included this month. I only had the menu card as via email, birchbox said the booklets were missing. We would be sent them within the week.
Contents were ;
- Molton brown : Hand cream
- Benefit : Stay don't stray
- English laundry fragrance
- Dr brant : Pore refiner
- Aromaworks : relaxing oil
- Lulu Guinness black stripe rock
So the rundown per product :
- Molton brown hand cream looks lovely to use and travel friendly. Has a lovely scent and consistency. Can't wait to try this sample during the week.
-Benefit Stay don't stray is a new product for me to try. One I'm looking forward too trying, as it will give me a good indication of its performance. Again small sample, so unsure how many uses I will get to make a concrete opinion.
-Dr Brant Pore refiner is a product I really want to crack open and trial. I love primers and any that can refine my pores, will be a winner in my book.
-English laundry company fragrance was the only downside to this box. I didn't like the last sample I recieved. I'm very picky with fragrance.
- Aromaworks body oil is not something I've come across before. Also again the sample is tiny, you would need to use in one area to see if it made a difference.-Extra Stick of rock is quite big and I like the design. Plus it's a real treat as I can't go to the seaside. However I have to pass this on as I'm diabetic. I'm sure my husband will happily eat it with glee.
So overall was a slight disappointment in sample size. The products were good, I just wish they would give us a full size. I also like that they made sure I got my skin tone with the Benefit product. My pet peeve is perfume samples, as I have probably sampled and tried it. (I subscribe to a perfume/aftershave) box. So on the fence with this box.
What are your thoughts ? Did you recieved a different box ?
OUR STORY Like its namesake animal, Good Zebra animal crackers are intentionally crafted to embrace the beauty of black + white, me...
Furless cosmetics is a Australian brand which offers mineral cosmetics and makeup brushes, they are completely vegan and cruelty free. ...
This is a blog review which will be ongoing to see the changes to my skin. I suffer from psoriasis and i have tried every cream, steriod ,...