Wednesday 23 April 2014

SteamCream - New 2014 Ltd edition


 I love SteamCream, it's a definite essential. As you can use it for any part of the body that is dry. It's unique in that the tin once finished, can be used again. The tins are quite a collectible, plus a beautiful way to hold small beauty items. 


They say 
- It’s Steamcream's unique steam process that makes our cream much more effective on the skin. The force of the Steam fuses the ingredients instantly holding them together in a very gentle and loose emulsion. 
- When it touches your skin, the naturally moisturising ingredients and pure, calming essential oils are released from the light emulsion so they can sink past the surface reaching the areas they are needed fast. Your skin will feel intensively moisturised and softer for longer.
-By using such a simple process, we can invest in natural materials such as orange flower water, oatmeal and vegetable glycerine to hydrate your skin. Almond and jojoba oils, with moisturising cocoa butter, soften the skin’s surface.

- This unique method makes the cream very lightweight, providing long-lasting hydration for the face. The texture also makes it a perfect nourishing treat for your body and hands too. So this tin is called "always" and part of the new collection for spring. The tins that I've seen on the site are stunning.  I would love to purchase them all.
New additions

So let me tell you my review on the SteamCream within the tin. This cream is a rich and applies easy to the skin. Absorption is good but I would (I put a lot of cream on) say if your dry skinned, then it took my skin a little while to absorb. However the day after it was really great and absorbed quicker. I don't if it is because I exfoliated this day. It fits in as a lovely skincare addition. So as you can see above, it's a rich white cream.

New additions 

Has anyone tried SteamCream ? What design would you pick. 




1 comment:

  1. I have tried this recently and loved it....The tins are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...