Wednesday 11 February 2015

My little "Frenchie" box - February edition



That time of the month that i look forward too, the delivery of "My little box". This french subscription box has become my firm favourite out of all the boxes on the market. So much so that its the only one i subscribe too. This month being valentines day, was a lovely change to see something non valentines related. 


They say : 
My Little Beauty is a range of beauty products and cosmetics developed especially for our My Little Box subscribers. Every month, we slip a new product from our range into your Box. We hope you love it. You can opt out of our monthly subscription anytime you want - no mess, no fuss.  We already have 80,000 subscribers in France. 

WHAT'S INSIDE EACH MY LITTLE BOX?

- Must-have beauty products (including one from our own in-house beauty range, My Little Beauty) 

- Fashion and lifestyle accessories 

- Our magazine (My Little World) 

- Illustrated goodies by Kanako 

- And other surprises…


Parisian luxury lifestyle brand Ines de la Fressange offers an authentic glimpse into the Parisian woman’s lifestyle thanks to a product line ranging from every woman’s basic essentials to ready-to-wear fashion and interior design. A refined, creative, and accessible world in which elegance is imbued with a sense of boldness and humour while remaining true to high quality standards. A world where sophistication meets character.



My "Frenchie" box contains : 
- Cotton Beauty bag (Usually contains 2 samples and 1 from "my little beauty" range)
- My little World magazine
- A pot of messages 
- Smartphone case
- Inspirational Quote card 

A little pot of message's 

Well this was a inspired and most lovely addition to start the box with. I must say i was really impressed with this little jar of notes. I wish i could find the site to purchase more, as i really believe that everyone should own one of these. Its a brilliant idea to just have a note to start the day on with a positive. Could be anything contained but thats the beauty of it and its majorly cute to have on your dresser or shelf. 

My Beauty bag 

Loreal - Super liner brow
Superliner brow artist is L'Oréal Paris first 3-in-1 eye brow pencil.1. Draw and intensify with the coloured pencil.2. Shape with the soft brush tip to discipline your arch3. Fix your brow look with the clear wax based formula.

My little beauty - Embellisseur
This completion enhancer with apricot kernel oil will bring your skin back to life. Its anti-oxidant rich edelweiss extracts will protect your skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth. With a lightweight texture and delicate tint.

DHC - Oil blotting paper's
DHC Blotting Paper oil-absorbing sheets mattify your complexion and make cosmetic touch-ups a breeze. Conveniently packaged in an attractive, take-anywhere box, keep one in your purse, desk drawer and make-up bag for a shine-free face at a moment's notice. Made with 100% all-natural hemp fibers.

By Terry - Crayon khol Terrbly
The ultimate in high-precision waterproof eye pencils for bold and glamorous eyes. Its soft tip with glide-on action defines the contour of your eyes, applying deeply intense and ultra-iridescent colour. Long lasting it guarantees exceptionally precise lines, that can be applied as kohl or eyeliner.

Wow what can i say but probably one of the most amazing beauty bags in "My little box" so far. Really impressed with the inclusion of By Terry as a high end brand and being full size, huge thumbs up for this addition. My little beauty products are always a hit for me, as i find they are lovely formula's plus a simple and chic presentation. The loreal Super-liner brow 3 in 1 is a product i will use and try, as i haven't currently got a brow pencil so this will be a good product to try. (I use a brush and powder for my brows) DHC is a brand i know of and i can't say i get oily now, but come summer these will be nice little additions to have in my handbag.

Smartphone case 

Even if this is not too your taste of design or colour, I must say that the presentation of this product deserves a bravo. The box has "my little smartphone case" written with the french colours being used, then inside a card with pictures of how your phone fits and uses. Then underneath you see your beautiful case, then in its small pocket a little note card saying thank you. Such well thought out product and packaging, this truly is classy and chic to its highest level. I love this smartphone case as I find it holds my phone with security, also its also really sturdy material. Fantastically made with a pocket for any notes or reminders you may have written down for the day. 

My Little world magazine and Quote card 

What box would be complete without the inspirational quote card and magazine ? I love and keep these quote cards, as i think they make excellent writing cards to send to loved ones. The "my little world" magazine is probably the only subscription box magazine that i read and enjoy. It has so many tips, tricks and recipes within it that you can't help but read it again and again. I cut out and keep any tips or recipes for my folder and i love the quote pages for my scrapbook. Full of fantastic ideas, look forward to the next edition. 


Well my goodness "My little box" what a terrific edition this month is. Full of fantastic beauty products, amazingly chic personal items with the other additions that make an wonderful box. Im blown away with the quality and I've love every box since the start. Too see a subscription box give such thought and class to its followers is a welcome breath of fresh air. Cant wait for next month...and the month after....and the month after that lol. This box is a refreshing lift from the endless hoard of beauty sampling. 



3 comments:

  1. I am waiting for my first box. Cant wait xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant 😃 youll love it im sure. Its so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got my first box I love it, can't wait for my next one x

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...