Monday 7 March 2016

Wet n Wild : New 2016 Eyeliner

I have really grown to love Wet & Wild product's over the year's. My amazing USA friend's send me over products that they think il enjoy. So far it's been the majority of them, with the facial powder's and eyeshadows being by far the most impressive. The new liquid Eyeliner released for spring by Wet and wild is my newest review.  

They say : 
This eyeliner is in the form of a convenient marker with its soft felt tip lets you write on your eyes however you'd like. So go ahead pen your next great statement. 

This liquid liner comes in 2 thicknesses and some variation's in colour. I tend to steer more toward's the thinner liner pen, as i find it offers me greater control. This liner does offer me great control and so far with a few uses, has served me well. I must admit I have to to go slower with this liner, then my usual brand.
This is very pigmented yet must be given time to dry as it can become sticky, if you keep adding layers. I will continue using this liner as for the price, it holds up as a great alternative for when you are saving. I would advise also if using a cream eyeshadow that you clean the tip of the brush, it help's for better application. Overall im really impressed with this eyeliner and also Wet n wild product's that i own. I would love to start a 1 brand only makeup look via my Instagram and listing products here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...