Monday 18 April 2016

Bee Good - Nectaperfecta


Bee good is a UK company which has made a real impact on the beauty community. As well as using natural bee product, they actively promote the saving our bee's campaign. 

About : Bee Good was created in 2008 by husband and wife team, Simon and Caroline. As an expert beekeeper, Simon keeps a number of beehives. Caroline’s interest in harnessing the excess honey and beeswax to create natural skincare products which led to the first award-winning products; a lip balm and a hand cream. 
Word spread, sales grew and skincare experts. With ambition to grow Bee Good, we are proud of our roots and will always stay true to what makes us what we are. 

-NectaPerfecta Beautifying Mask
Suitable for all skin types. Ideal for addressing a challenged complexion, brightening and revitalising ageing skin and rehydrating dry skin. This multi-tasking, skin perfecting 4-in-1 face & body enzyme mask expertly preps the skin from scalp to feet. Super-charged British bee ingredients, plant oils and skincare innovations naturally deliver targeted results whatever your age and skin type.NectaPerfecta Beautifying Mask gets the canvas; your skin, balanced, calm and happy to maximise the effect of your subsequent skincare products.

- 4 steps to bee-autiful skin:

1. Facial complexion booster - To refine, hydrate and visibly improve skin suppleness whilst actively targeting the signs of ageing.
2. Weekly scalp treatment- To promote overall hair and scalp hydration.
3.Hands rescue remedy - To moisturise and restore vitality to hands and cuticles.
4. SOS Mask - Cocoon sore, dry or challenged skin on areas such as elbows, knees and feet to soften and gently remove dead skin cells.

Nectaperfecta has so many use's, it was hard to decide what to use this duluxe sample for. As my skin was in dire need of help, I decided to use it as a facial mask. I use up to a hour for the intensive treatment, then use my soft exfoliating cloth with warm water to wash it off. My skin was so soft and refeshed after, it helped with the dry area's around my eye's over several uses. Id had a pretty bad reaction to some glitter shadow, I used this to help add moisture and use a natural alternative. This calmed my eye area so much with just a thin layer tapped on the affected area. I was amazed as im so surprised that this even worked so quickly. I still have slight dry skin but nothing some facial oil wont fix. This has made my skin so much better then I expected it, if id had another 2-3 day's worth then I think my skin would be hydrated and back in balance. 

Overall I would purchase this product, as it does what it says on the instructions and more. I used it morely facial wise so my experience is based on this use. Its natural and so far all the Bee good product's I've used have been fantastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...