Wednesday 1 June 2016

Cafe de Bain : Bath product's

Simple measures in the day can give the most relaxation, such as taking a warm bath or massaging power shower. Cafe de Bain offers bath and shower cream's, scented with the hint's of beautiful french dessert's. 
About : Take a break out of your busy day and indulge with some time that’s just for you. Relax and treat yourself to some deliciously-scented, delectably pampering bath and body delicacies from Café de Bain.

- Cherry & Almond Bath Creme

Take a break out of your busy day and indulge with some time that’s just for you. This decadently-rich bath crème will moisturise and nourish your skin leaving you looking and feeling delectable.

My View - 
This smell's fantastic as the cherry scent is so delicious. You have all the cherry tone's with a underlying almond base. It's beautiful on the skin and so moisturising to use within the bath. I leave the water to run whilst adding a bit to make some bubble's. I liked to use this on a flannel and lather it up to wash with, as the scent is so beautiful.

- Coconut Macaroon Bath Creme 
Coconut Macaroons are small meringue-like biscuits, crunchy on the outside, soft and delicious on the inside. Made from four simple ingredients: ground almonds, sugar, egg whites and coconut. Inspired by the rich caramel fragrance of lightly toasted coconut, this decadent creamy-rich lather will moisturise and nourish your skin.

My View - just like with the Cherry scent, the coconut is definitely a favourite with me as it's lovely and summery. It is definitely a range I want to re-purchase, as I have enjoyed using this so much. Also giving little pot's to family for them to try as its perfect for summer, I wanted them to experience a lovely bath cream which is also very affordable. They all agreed it was something they definitely would try and it's beautifully scented. 

- Coconut Macaroon shower creme 
Coconut Macaroons are small meringue-like biscuits, crunchy on the outside, soft and delicious on the inside. Made from four simple ingredients: ground almonds, sugar, egg whites and coconut. Inspired by the rich caramel fragrance of lightly toasted coconut, this decadent creamy-rich lather will moisturise and nourish your skin.

My View - This rich coconut scented shower cream is light-weight. A small amount can lather up and leave you feeling fresh, plus has you smelling of rich coconut macaroon's. A beautiful shower cream that I enjoy using for that fresh summer scent. Easily opened and accessible to use when in the shower. 

Overall View
I used these bath & shower cream's in my daily routine. It is a light consistency which clean's and make my skin smell amazing. It also hydrated my skin, with only a small amount required to get a lather. This range of shower and bath cream's has left my skin feeling less dry and scented beautifully. Im definitely going to be re-purchasing, as its a must have for me now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...