Monday 10 March 2014

REN - Hot cloth cleanser and flash facial testers




So REN is a brand I have used before, with starter kit of mixed products to try. I fell in love with the serum/gel formulas, they are so cooling and refreshing. I was kindly also sent 2 sachets of the new "flash facial, 1 minute rinse" to see if I would like it. 

Hot cloth cleanser review 

They say ; 
Includes complimentary stay-warm cloth. A rich two-phase cleanser that purifies, decongests, gently exfoliates and removes all make-up. It leaves skin refreshed, radiant, smoothed and replenished without dryness or tightness.


Results
  • Cleanses, purifies, smoothes, decongests and removes make up.
  • Skin feels refreshed, soft and radiant.
  • Skin feels softer, firmer, smoother.
  • Skin is never dry or tight.
Includes ;
  • Vitamin P from Rosa Centifolia protects the capillary venous system to decongest and soothe
  • Triglycerides from Cocoa Seed Butter improve the skin barrier functions against moisture loss
  • Rosa Damascena from Damask Rose Petals relieves and soothes skin

 I was intrigued by the sound of a hot cloth cleanser, as I do love to have some time to relax and unwind. Also opening the pores  to deep cleanse, in simple quick steps. So I applied one pump which is the amount above to my face, massaging this into my skin. Then you use the cloth with warm water to gently open the pores. I had the cloth over my face just relaxing, then I removed the cleanser with the cloth. This cloth also acts as an exfoliator to remove dead skin.You rinse with cool water to close the pores. 


It's exceptional for anyone whom likes a deep cleanse but naturally. As I do worry that I'm not removing all my makeup. I haven't ever broken out from REN products. The smell afterwards is so fresh and light on the skin. Really do enjoy using this product. Just the cloth alone feels soothing to the skin. Its the perfect relaxing treatment for anyone's skincare routine. I'm thoroughly enjoying this treatment so much. Also the cloth is the softest cloth I've ever used on my skin, I hope they are sold singularly. 


V-Cense flash rinse review  (2 sachet first impressions) 


So I was sent 2 sachets to try and get a first impression. 

They say ; 

All products within REN’s new V-Cense range utilise boswellia carterii, extracted from luxurious frankincense oil, which relaxes the micro-contractions of the facial tissue, helping to smooth lines and minimise the signs of premature ageing.


Discover a high-perfomance complexion boost that lasts 72 hours with the V-Cense Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial! A transformative gel-rinse that instantly revitalises and visibly rejuvenates the skin. Formulated with water activated Vitamin C, it neutralises, removes blackheads and dead skin cells to reveal a firm, toned and smooth complexion.


I really enjoyed these sachets that I'm considering purchasing a full size on release. It's a quick facial which is perfect for the morning. As it takes me forever to wake and feel alive, this 1 minute facial will just perk you up. Basically a gel consistency you massage into the face, then add a little water to your hands to activate the facial. Then rinse off with cool water and your complete. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and flake free, for application of makeup. I was really impressed and think its a perfect morning start for the face. It's my dream morning facial. Removing the heavy feeling from a nights sleep to leave skin feeling so clean and perked up. 


I can't thank REN enough to allow me to sample these new and exciting products. I usually keep to brands, that I don't break out from. The hot cloth cleanser is a really impressive, a lovely addition to anyone's skincare regime. The flash facial is brilliant for perking you up in the morning. They have introduced exceptional products to boost the skin. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...