Monday 22 June 2015

My little French Riviera box - June edition


So with spring blooming into summer. The flowers and pollen at an all encompassing part of this season. Yet sunshine and relaxation go hand in hand, as we soak up the energy boosting vitamin D (with SPF of course) and enjoy the season while we have it. This month's theme is the French riviera and it's in collaborarion with Sarah Lavoine.
They say : 
- Must-have beauty products 
(including one from our own in-house beauty range, My Little Beauty) 
- Fashion and lifestyle accessories 
- Our magazine (My Little World) 
- Illustrated goodies by Kanako 


Content's for this month edition : 
- Sarah Lavoine Sunglasses 
- My little world magazine
- Planter pot 
- My beauty bag 
- Quote card 
- Sarah Lavoine Sunglasses  

Made by hip interior designer Sarah Lavoine. With a purple tinge to these lightweight round frame's and gold initialing on the sides. Minimalistic and stylish, the perfect sunglasses for you handbag. Supplied with a cleaning cloth.

- My beauty bag

Each month we receive a beauty bag full of item's. Also recieving an item from the My little beauty range. This month we received :
Nail polish by Sarah lavoine
- Kerastase :Ciment thermique Blow-dry care
My little beauty :Sea salt scrub

My beauty bag was not my favourite for the month, only because i really have had enough of nail polish. The colour and coverage is really good,I'd rather recieve a more summery item like a hair band etc. We cant have it all and thats my only gripe really with the beauty bag. The sea salt scrub is a really nice and fresh smelling sample, il enjoy using this.

- My little world magazine


Has Sarah on the cover and the theme of ocean summer sun and beauty tutorial's. Im still not keen on the fold out magazine for sheer ease of use i prefer the old style.

- Planter pot 

Made by Kanako this pot can be used to plant some summer flowers, fruits or use it to store your makeup brushes and pens. Either way you choose to use this pot will be a lovely addition to your home.  The planter pot is a little confusing as I'm not a green fingered person. Yet i can use this to store my makeup brushes, as it is a roomy pot it will come in handy somewhere I'm sure. 

- Quote card


These are my favourite items in each box, collecting them for writing card's. They are beautifully illustrated, I'm sure anyone would love them as a greeting within a parcel. 

So this month is perfect for summer and the nautical theme of the french riviera. The sunglasses are light, stylish and a lovely colour, so for that i really like this item for my handbag. Overall a bit of a hit and miss box, which was bound to happen sometime. This is really was only a miss due to the nail polish and planter for me. So i really cant wait for next month's box. This month the art work on the box is really stunning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...