Friday 26 June 2015

Ihearthomes - June Edition




Its my favourite time of the month again, my ihearthomes subsctiption box. I have the £10 subscription currently which I'm going to increase too the £15 for next month. 

They say
ihearthomes are passionate and a little excitable about all things home. We have always loved making that house into a home and love gorgeous items that really make the difference. From quirky wooden signs to romantic rustic hanging hearts, we love all the items we sell. 

We have beautiful wedding decorations and gifts, stunning children's items, heart warming hearts, gorgeous signs and plaques. Take a look around the site and see what takes your fancy.  Don't forget to come back again, as we are always looking to add new items.

Content's: 

- "Be you" inspiration card
- "Queen bee" Plaque 
- Flowerpot pen
- Refresher sweet
- Little bird brooch 
- Little bird Locket
- 4 Tweety pegs
- Butterfly gift tag


"Queen bee" Plaque 
Is a really well made and decorative plaque. I will have this above my vanity or on my wardrobe, to just liven up what can be a quite bland area of the room. Really lovely brightly coloured item. 

4 Tweety pegs
Ive just started journalling and these peg's are perfect. They are multifunctional so if you have a pin board or need to secure documents, then these peg's are perfect. Mine will hold important letter's in my journal, adding a little brightness to it. 

"Be you" inspiration card
I love the inspirational card's, as they are fantastic to write on and send to friend's. So im loving having these each month. 

Butterfly gift tag
This little gift tag is a beautifully vintage item. It adds a little touch to any gift and there is enough space for a short message.  


Flowerpot pen
What an utterly adorable item, perfect for anyone whom likes journalling or anyone with young children. It can be used by budding gardeners whom want to have some fun stationary. Its very summery cute box filler.

Little bird brooch
This isnt really my cup of tea as i dont wear brooch's, however my friend loves bird's so im sure she will adore this. Its a lovely item and very chic for anyone whom likes accessories being more unique. 

Little bird Locket Keyring
My joint favourite item of this months box, made by Sass and Belle. Its a beautifully enamelled locket with a mirror and space for a photo inside. The photo can be a decent size also and not a tiny one. Really happy to have this and be able to put this on my keychain. 

Refresher sweet
Sweety, now you cant not like a sweetie. I cant eat this as im diabetic but my nephew sure will love this. No sweets go to waste. 


This month's box was lovely and full of summery items. The items are all beautiful for my home and Journal with exception of the brooch being not really to my taste,. I love the locket for my keychain and plaque to brighten up my wardrobe. The flowerpot pen and 4 tweety peg's are perfect for my journalling and will make a lovely edition to my stationary collection. The gift tag, inspiration card and refresher are lovely box fillers that are universal. The card can be framed and also given to cheer a friend up in times where a good word can be as good as a hug. Im really enjoying the happy mail boxes and find them such a refreshing change from beauty boxes. I can't wait to subscribe to the bigger box and see the difference in contents. Excited for July's box now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...