Thursday 6 August 2015

Ihearthomes - Life is a Beach


This is my first box i have upgraded from a £10 to £15 value subscription. I was so impressed with the quality of the past boxes, im really excited to see what this month contains. 

They say : 
ihearthomes are passionate and a little excitable about all things home. We have always loved making that house into a home and love gorgeous items that really make the difference. From quirky wooden signs to romantic rustic hanging hearts, we love all the items we sell. 

We have beautiful wedding decorations and gifts, stunning children's items, heart warming hearts, gorgeous signs and plaques. Take a look around the site and see what takes your fancy.  Don't forget to come back again, as we are always looking to add new items.

Content's of this months box :
- Tote bag 
- W7 lipgloss slider 
- Ice Cream Sticker's 
- Ice cream Earrings 
- Holographic postcard
- Sandle eraser's 
- "Life's a beach" home plaque
- Seashell bracelet 
- Large & Small plaques "lifes a beach"

"Life is better at the Beach" Tote bag 
This tote is a lightweight bag which is brilliant for carrying any excess items you may need to bring with you. 

"Life's a beach" Small home plaque
This cute little plaque is just perfect for small area's in the home that need brightening up. (By the front door, Cork board's etc)

Ice Cream Sticker's
I love stickers as i love to Journal, so colourful and unique stickers add some lovely summertime colour. There is a generous amount of stickers also which is always a bonus. 

Holographic postcard 
High quality and well made postcard that has a seaside view as its artwork. This could be good framed or pinned to the family memo board to add some colour. 

 Sea shells bracelet 
Beautiful bespoke and well made bracelet which includes 3 charms. Very chic with an impressive boho style charm. I really love this bracelet. 

"Life is better at the Beach" plaque
I really love these plaques as they brighten my home and give it a sense of unique style. 

Sandal eraser's
Fun, cute erasers for your desk or home stationary supply. I alway's love cute and bright stationary, so this is fitting for my journalling. 

W7 Slide Lipbalm
I really love W7 and this tin of lipBalm is perfect for on the go. Handbag size and full of fruity scent. Lovely moisturising lipbalm. 

 Ice Cream earring's 
These are a lovely fun and quirky pair of earrings. Very fun sized earrings which will accessorise any summer outfit. 

"Life's a beach" plaque 
This cute little plaque can be used as a tag for your bag to add some style, or a small reminder that you can keep close by. 
This month's box theme "By the Beach" was very well thought out and costructed. I did miss the thought card's which we had recieved previously, as i love to frame them (my box just missed it this month). I enjoyed the plaques which do give me an oppertunity to brighten my home very subtly. My favourite item was the Sea Shell bracelet as it was so unique and i really love these kinds of jewellery. Also i love the stickers for my journaling as it adds lovely unique items for me to use. 

My box was a mix of chic items and classic boho style. I recieved the £15 box this month which did give me more products,  i really enjoyed this months box as it was light and airy. Giving us all a little taste of the seaside and the final parts of summer drawing to a close. This is one box i really do enjoy subscribing too and will continue to do so for many months to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...