Monday 8 February 2016

My little Box ; Home February edition


This months box arrived and a little early which is a nice surprise. Being inspired by the home and spring coming, which can mean change and new beginning's. I know within our home we always look to make changes, be it to brighten and improve our surroundings. 
They say : My Little Box is a hand-picked and beautifully designed box of fashion, beauty and lifestyle surprises. With accessories, products and other goodies created exclusively for you and based around a different theme every month, each box promises to delight the lucky recipient.


Box content's
- Beauty bag :
- Cushion cover
- Photo frame & Artwork :
- Home magazine

- Cushion cover
This cushion cover is a lovely spring shade of light yellow. The My little beauty chevron design will make for a nice change, however it might only suit homes with non patterned cushions. I cant say it blended in with my leaf designed one's. So i may get a plain cushion and have it for my makeup chair. 

Home magazine
Now this is the part of my box im starting to really love again. A proper magazine to the touch, with it's  handy tips and stories. 
Photo frame & Artwork
I was quite impressed seeing the framed inspirational card within the box. If you had wished to frame the picture then it's saved precious time. I myself love the picture and really like the frame which is sturdy and well made. 

However like the cushion i cant see a place for this framed piece to go. I may more then likely use the frame for a family picture. It seems a shame as i love the artwork. It would make an excellent house warming gift. 
Beauty bag content's : http://www.mylittlecorner.fr/beaute/my-little-beauty.html

- Mitchell & Peach : English Leaf Body Cream
Described as : An indulgent body cream, containing honey, organic cocoa and Vitamin B5, rubs in easily, without stickiness. Delicately scented with the lush, aromatic English Leaf fragrance - a classical ‘green floral’ with an English twist.

- Toxi Doxi : The Mask & Peel glow
Described as : An exfoliating scrub and face mask which reactivates and boosts cell energy. Make's skin feel perfect and leaves a glowing complexion on the outside.
The exfoliating beads to remove toxins and a deep-cleansing agent. 

- My little beauty : Easy Morning : Soin perfecteur visage
Described as : With this perfecting cream, 1 minute is all it takes to hydrate and illuminate dull and tired skin. Subtle shimmer brings a radiant,  all over glow to your complexion. Giving you a luminous and dazzling look like a winter aurora.
So all in all I would have to say im not really impressed with my box. Its not the worst and I do love the picture frame, magazine and the presentation of these item's. However the beauty bag is again full of cream. 

This month I was craving to try more makeup as with skincare, Im pretty much stocked with things to try till summer. I hope My little box improve's the beauty bag's content's, as im only subscribing for the other lifestyle items.

Now was it just me or did this month seem a little light on products? Im going to wait till next month to see if i continue with my subscription. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...