Wednesday 16 March 2016

Busy Bee Stationary - Subscription box




Ive been posting about my passion's for writing and planning recently, so it was a natural to then see if any subscription boxes were available. I want too expand the amount of product's I love, plus the added bonus with a subscription box is the surprise each month.  
About : 
We run a monthly stationery subscription box for busy bees. We enjoy the feeling of putting pen to paper. We love to journal. We are mad about planners. We like to stay in touch with loved ones "the old-fashioned way". Each month we send our subscribers a curated box of beautiful stationery - the contents are always a surprise! Our boxes typically include 5-10 items. We choose items that inspire creativity and help you with your everyday note-taking, planning, journaling and letter writing. Our boxes are always built around a theme, season, or specific creative project. Receive amazing products from brands like Heidi Swapp, Write Notepads, Gorjuss, Impression Paperie and more.
 March's Box content's 
Gorjuss Gift Bag :On Top of the World
- Gorjuss Eraser - We Can All Shine
Sparrow & Wolf Notebook
Gorjuss Metallic Gel Pen Set
- Mechanical pencil
mt - Kanobi paper washi tape 
Sparrow & Wolf cards

Gorjuss Gift Bag :On Top of the World

- Featuring the lovely On Top of the World artwork, and made from strong laminated paper, with lovely ribbon handles and a pretty matching gift tag, this gift bag will make any present just a little more Gorjuss™.
How adorably cute and what a lovely gift bag, or a place for all your boxed planning goodies. I have a dear friend's birthday coming and this is perfect for the gifts I have planned for her. Beautiful start to the box. 

Gorjuss Eraser - We Can All Shine
Gorjuss eraser. Eraser box size (Approx): 5.5cm wide, 10cm high and 1.7cm deep
and mechanical pencil. 

Can we take a moment to admire the art on this eraser. Its cute and works amazing when im doing art work. Ive been getting back into pencil art and i only had the small erasers on the pencil which tend to be very stiff and can rip or ruin a piece. This was a definite on my wish list to get a decent eraser. Then alongside is a mechanical pencil which gives fantastic outlines to drawing's. Another must have for the kit and you can never have too many pencil's.  

- Sparrow & Wolf Notebook
Stylish metallic notebook with copper foiled and debossed details. A6 size with copper foil crosses pattern. 40 plain pages for sketches, notes, doodles and whatever else captures your imagination. The perfect size to pop in your bag and take everywhere with you, keep on your desk or by the bedside. Extra details such as rounded corners & premium GF Smith dusky grey covers plus our signature hand debossed logo on the back. Printed on 100% recycled card and paper. Proudly designed and printed in the UK. Perfect as a little thank you, birthday or going away present for a traveller.

This book is going to be perfect for my portable kit, as i can do some drawing whilst im out on quality paper. It's a perfect size for when im attending appointment's, I can sketch in peace without bothering anyone using a huge sketchpad. Ideal size for travel. 

- Gorjuss Metallic Gel Pen Set
Inspire your creativity with Santoro’s Gorjuss Metallic Gel Pen Set. 4 gel pens with 4 different inks (Metallic blue ink, silver ink, gold ink and metallic purple ink)
With four metallic colours to choose from, they are perfect for jotting down your notes and inspirational ideas. Pen box size (Approx): 5.3cm wide, 18.5cm high and 2cm deep
I know ive said this brand from the previous two products, is beyond cute and im adoring having these be in my box. To now have a set of metallic pen's to write with in my journalling planners really excite's me. Any writer will tell you that our candy is having writing books (journal's, notebook's, diaries etc)and an  obscene amount of pen's. I say obscene as to have idea's and then run out of ink in a pen, is the worst feeling. Its happened to me many time's, I always then have to try keep the idea until I can write it down. So as you can imagine im over the moon with these pen's and the artwork on them you just cant ignore. So far has to be my favourite pick of this month's box.

Sparrow & Wolf card's 
Lovely Greetings cards with silver foil raindrops and a Greetings card with Gold Umbrella Pattern. Each card comes with a brown kraft envelope. Printed on 100% recycled card and paper. Proudly designed and printed in the UK. Card is blank inside for your own message. Perfect as a little thank you, birthday or simple 'hello' card. Made from 100% recycled stock.

I have had one of these card's before myself and they are high quality. Sturdy and can be used for any occassion as they are blank. So if your like me and like having card's on hand to send to anyone  then these are ideal. I always think sending a card shows alot of thought and can really make someone feel special. So again great for my writing kit to send to penpals also. 

mt - Kanobi washi tape 
Unique Japanese masking tape made of Washi paper is strong while being extremely thin compared with those made in other countries. It has an excellent adhesiveness and it was well-received world-wide as it can be removed easily without leaving a trace.
I had to do a little research on this brand as ive never seen it when i typically shop for washi tape's. After seeing the website, its made me want more of the spring collection. This washi tape is thin but the quality is beyond that of any washi tape in my collection currently. (I own around 15 so far, different material and size)

This box is really well set out with a notepad, pencil, pen's, eraser and notecard's, then we have a lovely gift bag to finish off the box content's. 

As ive said on my blog, im enjoying getting back into journalling and writing again. Ive always had notebooks and a diary on me to write in, however my passion's been reignited to get back the creative side I alway's enjoyed. Having the tool's is essential. Im pencil drawing again, yet can only draw for short periods of time. (Chronic joint pain) So having tool's that give an ease to achieving my goal and are high quality is definitely something I look for. 

All of the box content's are of an amazing quality and definate addition's to my kit. Im really blown away with the quality of the brand's included. Also the product's were so well picked, that you can immediately draw or write at will. Im so excited with this subscription box. I never expected to recieve a box where I love every product and will have a use for them all. I really love this subscription box and highly recommend. 

1 comment:

  1. The way you explain is very easy to understand. You can also check our blog : premium printed diaries

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...